Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elder Male Swimwear ON ELDER BODY!

by Menaceman44 Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 11:39 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2008 at 5:55 PM by Menaceman44

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM
I linked this page to my set, telling everyone to get your elder version instead. Would you link to mine so they can get the rest of the Maxis-match speedo set?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:25 PM
I'd be glad to. I'll add the link now while its fresh in my mind.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:40 PM
Thank you thank you!
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:18 PM
Lol. This is great. Thanks for the sarcastic humor! I, personally, cannot stand all of the "converted" adult to elder clothing and don't use them in my game.

Melissa
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:38 AM
Great!!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:27 PM
Yes, I want my elders to be elders; yet I like the trendier clothes. Getting older doesn't always mean wearing frumpier clothes. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 8:48 PM Last edited by oepu : 4th Nov 2007 at 8:53 PM.
Thank you! I hate it too, if my elders don't have a elder body!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Theorist
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:06 PM
Nice, that bugged me too, Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:53 PM
thank u sooo much!!! i also want my elders to be elders and have elders body!! i hate when ppl qive them an adult body!! thanx a lot for sharing this!!

hi!
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:53 PM
thank u sooo much!!! i also want my elders to be elders and have elders body!! i hate when ppl give them an adult body!! thanx a lot for sharing this!!

hi!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:08 PM
Yes, realism! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 1:43 PM
Very cool!