Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Single Bed For Toddlers - Testers Needed Please

by rebecah Posted 1st Aug 2007 at 3:19 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2008 at 2:07 PM by rebecah

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 3:35 AM
Looks very good.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 3:49 AM
Ooh yay! Thanks for the speedy reply!
Looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:59 AM
Awesome!

Could you make one that is like half the size of a regular bed, that is like a "big boy bed"?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM
WOOHOO!!! Did I tell you you rock yet???
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:21 AM
I would be happy to test this out for you!! Looks great!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BMK
Awesome!

Could you make one that is like half the size of a regular bed, that is like a "big boy bed"?

Please check this link to see if this is what you have in mind.

http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 6:21 AM
Oh another great and cute little bed from you. I am so happy that you make things for our toddlers and babies. Thank You, just love this one and that its a single.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 6:59 AM
Rebecah, have i told you at all that your like the flippin coolest person ever! thanks to you my sim kids are now more well fun to have around lol i have downloaded everything that you have made as far as baby/toddler is concerned i so love your work u rock! and not to mention u live like 20 mins from me which is even more cooler! lol but honestly i love the work you do i think its beyond any thanks i could give but ill say it anyway thank you so much! i shall download and play the sims now! give a full report later on this!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:15 AM
so im very sad to report i can not download this object/mesh it downloads and all but when i go to yeah extract it and do the proper things it says its either damaged or not working properly so i guess i cant do it :'(
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaLuvsTheSims2
so im very sad to report i can not download this object/mesh it downloads and all but when i go to yeah extract it and do the proper things it says its either damaged or not working properly so i guess i cant do it :'(

This happens from time to time when the server is busy. I've actually had that happened a few times. If you try again it should be ok. If not please let me know. I downloaded it and the file was ok.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 8:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LisaLuvsTheSims2
Rebecah, have i told you at all that your like the flippin coolest person ever! thanks to you my sim kids are now more well fun to have around lol i have downloaded everything that you have made as far as baby/toddler is concerned i so love your work u rock! and not to mention u live like 20 mins from me which is even more cooler! lol but honestly i love the work you do i think its beyond any thanks i could give but ill say it anyway thank you so much! i shall download and play the sims now! give a full report later on this!!!

Wow were almost neighbors! Are you on the North End of GR? I'm so glad you like my creations. I'm also happy to hear that some of you enjoy them.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 11:32 AM
this is super nice. thankyou for the upload. when and if the server works, grrr, i will be able to download. your work is always very special!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#14 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 3:03 PM
I can't believe I almost missed this. I need to be paying more attention to your stuff!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 3:52 PM
Ohhh I would LOVE to have this!!! I don't have my Pets installed... I find them annoying... LOL Anyway, is there anyway to get this to work in Seasons? Will it work for any bed, or just the one above? AWESOME work, I have quite a bit of your stuff myself! I sure wish Q-xpress would come back.... I'd love to try this out!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimberlyMarie
Ohhh I would LOVE to have this!!! I don't have my Pets installed... I find them annoying... LOL Anyway, is there anyway to get this to work in Seasons? Will it work for any bed, or just the one above? AWESOME work, I have quite a bit of your stuff myself! I sure wish Q-xpress would come back.... I'd love to try this out!!

I may do a base verswion which would work with seasons. I haven't heard back from anyone telling me they are able to use my double beds versions. I've only recieve reports on the pets versions.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:23 PM
hi there rebecah ..im soo glad for this download ..it makes the game so much more real ...some toddlers do sleep in normal beds ...and one of my toddlers actually when and made the bed by herself ...i was like shocked....

one problem: is the toddler when right under the covers and u cant see the toddlers head when sleeping....

i have all EP and SPs...and they work well ...more so with the children wet bed hack ..now my toddlers actually wet the bed and get memories..lol

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsmomma
hi there rebecah ..im soo glad for this download ..it makes the game so much more real ...some toddlers do sleep in normal beds ...and one of my toddlers actually when and made the bed by herself ...i was like shocked....

one problem: is the toddler when right under the covers and u cant see the toddlers head when sleeping....

i have all EP and SPs...and they work well ...more so with the children wet bed hack ..now my toddlers actually wet the bed and get memories..lol

I have had the toddler go under the blankets too from time to time, but not always. I really don't have a way to work around this as everyone else would have their heads in the walls.

I did add the option for toddlers to make the beds. I believe they need to have some neatness to want to do this on their own. But is was so cute I had to have that in this bed.

I haven't had a toddler wet the bed yet. I'm not sure I have that hack, but I'm sure that would be so funny and so much more realistic.

Thanks so very much for taking the time to respond with your concerns and comments. I really appreciate it very much.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM
"Please check this link to see if this is what you have in mind.

http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571 "

Well I clicked on that link and I wasnt able to see any of the pictures, so I dont know.
What I wanted was a bed just like this one, but just shorter, fit for a toddler.
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BMK
"Please check this link to see if this is what you have in mind.

http://www.sims2valley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571 "

Well I clicked on that link and I wasnt able to see any of the pictures, so I dont know.
What I wanted was a bed just like this one, but just shorter, fit for a toddler.

Ok I thought you could still see pictures without registering but maybe not. I have one there. I'll see about either creating a differnt one of posting that set on MTS2. I'm just getting a little overwhelmed and need to take a little break from creating. I was kinda hoping this set would be what you were looking for.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Wow were almost neighbors! Are you on the North End of GR? I'm so glad you like my creations. I'm also happy to hear that some of you enjoy them.

yeah i am like 10 mins or so north of it i go to ITT-Tech right by the woodland/centerpointe mall.... just thought it was kinda awesome that we live in the same area pretty much..... kinda awesome lol
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:43 PM
"Ok I thought you could still see pictures without registering but maybe not. I have one there. I'll see about either creating a differnt one of posting that set on MTS2. I'm just getting a little overwhelmed and need to take a little break from creating. I was kinda hoping this set would be what you were looking for. "

Oh, dont worry, take a break! You have already created so many wonderful things!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 6:43 PM
So very cute! I love your creations because they make having toddlers and babies more fun and interesting.
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:57 AM
Hi Rebecah...Love all your stuff! They really did not give the toddlers and babies enough stuff in the game, but you are doing that for us
Thank you sooooo much for all of your great great stuff!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 8:04 AM
Great work!! Thank you very much!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 1 of 3