Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Solar Beloved: Ten Nightlife Images of the Pacific Rim

by Sophie-David Posted 1st Aug 2007 at 3:43 AM - Updated 8th Aug 2010 at 3:39 AM by Sophie-David : Repaired broken image links

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:06 AM
wooow GREAT.. i neavr ues wall hanging.. not in sims or in RL but this are uesbal they don't look like a hotel paints and thats is good.. TY TY TY
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:40 AM
Lovely and serene. Thank you,
Theorist
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:06 AM
You are welcome. I feel very fortunate to live in a place like this.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:39 AM
absolutely stunning. such soothing effect on the eye. :D
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM
Lovely job ! I like these shots ! Thank you Sophie-David !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:40 AM
These photographs are stunningly beautiful. Thank you so much! *packs up and moves to your neighborhood*
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 5:53 PM
Absolutely gorgeous work. Thank you!
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 3:38 PM
Thank you for the kind words! It is also most encouraging that this remains the most favourited of my uploads. My new collection of nature photos - of the temperate rainforest - starts here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 2:28 PM
These are stunning photos! I, as well as my sims, thank you for sharing.
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 3:44 AM
Thank you for the encouragement, shuggiesgirl. Yes, these photos are very dear to my heart, as is this paradise that I live in.
#12 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 4:07 AM
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

...and I almost never post "thanks" posts, instead relying on the Thanks button.
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 5:01 PM
Thank you "GOD" - I like the acronym!

It is only in the last few months that I have finally realized that I never want to leave this place, it truly is a touch of heaven. And when my Beloved finally comes to me in the fully physical sense this home will be the glory of heaven manifest on earth. That blessed day is now just over ten months away. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:11 PM Last edited by twerplina : 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:12 PM. Reason: typo
I was hoping I'd find some beach photos taken from the park. The feeling of wild and nature is just so visceral while sitting on the beach there. I thank you and my sims thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:24 PM
You're welcome - yes, these are my favourites, and I still use some of them as screen savers.