Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUESTS: More Rain During Spring or Summer

by crumplebottom_marky4444 Posted 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:07 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2007 at 12:36 AM by crumplebottom_marky4444 : Update Hacks

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:55 AM
This is great!! I LOVE the rain, thankyou!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 6:13 AM
This is great! ^^ You think you could do one for more summer rain? It's rained almost every day this summer.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:20 PM
Thanks mark!

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:41 PM
This is Great..Thank you
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 9:14 AM
I used MoreWinterSpringPrecep&SummerFallTemp&NoOtherSnow and there are toomuch spring rains. My plants are always overwatered and dying. It rained every day for many hours in spring. Is it normal?
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 12:08 AM
I shouldn't be downloading this, usually when it's spring and I open my game it's raining. So only thing I'm lacking is snow. Lol.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 12:51 PM
Thank you! I always wanted more rain in summer!

some call it art, i call it bull****.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 11:08 PM
A chance of more rain in BOTH spring and summer, plus more winter snow, and less other snow, without a change in the temperatures? Or have I missed this in another download you have? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th May 2011 at 6:37 PM
cool ^^; Please can I request you to make a hack for vampire sims to be able to go out in the sun, they die when i take them on vacation. It sucks. I am fed up of using the cheats to keep dragging up the motives. I would make a hack myself if I could. Hope you dont mind me making a request, thanx.