Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUEST: Wetter Winters and Springs, Hotter Summers, and Cooler Falls.

by crumplebottom_marky4444 Posted 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:10 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2007 at 9:36 PM by crumplebottom_marky4444 : Added a New Versions

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:57 AM
Good work! I'll be downloading this one later.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:31 AM
Good idea! Wanted this for a while!

Come have a look at my downloads HERE for Sims 4 downloads.

Feel free to visit my website to check out my list of creations, to get in touch (for a request), or to donate. HERE

(Or here for sims 2 or here for sims 3 downloads.)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:43 PM
This is great! But I have to know... how much is the spring-rain increased? Tell me that less than that in your previous hack, because... My lot is now like a pond :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:49 PM Last edited by crumplebottom_marky4444 : 4th Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM.
Uhh... this hack includes my Spring Rain hack, too. So it's the same amount. I could fix that if you'd like...

EDIT: Fixed it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:15 PM
This is a great hack, but there still seems to be a bit too much rain during the spring.

Could you reduce it again? Or, maybe you could create a version of this hack that has the hotter summers, cooler falls and more snow, but it doesn't change the rain settings for spring at all?

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:59 PM
I agree with Dunner1. I like how Maxis sets the ran currently. I mean.. I don't want my sims to have a flood or anything. ( would be nice if there was the options of floods and, tornados and, hurricans. Stupid maxis for leavng that out. -_- ) so, maby just warmer summers/springs and, cooler falls would be awsome.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:37 PM
I really like this mod - having more snow in the winter was something I was missing. You did great job!

I have a question, however, is this mod compatible with Bon Voyage or needs to be updated? If yes, would you be updating it?

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#9 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:12 PM
Oh first file is EXACTLY what I wanted! thank you

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:21 PM
great... I was going to request a 'no snow during spring' when i found this... hehe... it's just too weird to have snow during spring...
Greatest Dad Ever
#11 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:27 PM
Maximus you could always move to Buffalo,NY where i live and the latest i have seen it snow here is LATE MAY .....
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:50 PM
This is super cool! Thanks! x
Any chance of uploading the house in the pic? It's so goddamn cute!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:33 PM
You know, Wez, that house is actually an apartment in Academie Le Tour college neighborhood. It's Maxis made, so if you have Uni, you already have it!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:19 PM
Thanks very much for the update! :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 9:47 PM
Quick question: do these modify winter, spring, summer, and fall, or do they modify season one, season two, season three, and season four?

(What's going on is I have a custom neighborhood with the weather sequence summer, fall, spring, summer [to represent mid-coastal California, where it doesn't rain much, and it's mostly concentrated in the winter when it does.] It's "spring"-- the third season in the rotation-- and no rain...)
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 3:21 AM
Thanks so much for this mod!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:41 PM
Just like Wisconsin! Yay! :D

Siggy
Instructor
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:52 PM
thank u soooooo much!!!!! this is perfect!!! now i wont have to keep on using that machine to control the weather!!

hi!
Scholar
#19 Old 4th May 2008 at 12:08 AM
Thanks A Lot!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 9:44 PM
Exactly what I was looking for Thanks!