Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peanut Butter Cookies

by fireflies Posted 6th Aug 2007 at 2:32 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:06 AM
They look like how my husband makes them. He insists the fork lines make them taste better. Too big? Never!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:44 AM
Cookies for breakfast?? Sounds good to me! Thank you!

Can't. Stop. Downloading.!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 4:01 AM
I love peanut butter cookies!! Especially for breakfast! Awesome job.

~Nikki05~
#5 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 4:10 AM
Those are the best and it is zip thank you Lord!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Alchemist
#6 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 6:34 AM
Thank for making peanut butter cookies.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 7:00 AM Last edited by Dragonfire25 : 6th Aug 2007 at 7:02 AM. Reason: Hmm...I'm not really sure.
Mmmh...yum...I can feel my tummy growling
~Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 7:22 AM
Thanks, these look great. Wish I had one in front of me right know. They need to make the sims more virtual so you could taste what they are eating.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:32 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 6th Aug 2007 at 4:27 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
Amazing talent. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:41 PM
look great too bad im allergic to penuts but that doesnt mean my sims have to suffer

keep trying harder
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 11:04 PM
Love the fork tine pattern! I do wonder though, how big was that sim fork since those are huge cookies. ;p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Love the fork tine pattern! I do wonder though, how big was that sim fork since those are huge cookies. ;p

I was looking at that today and thought to myself,
"Self"...
i wonder if anyone will ever notice that i forgot to shrink the pattern for the cookie

Oh well it does not look to bad as is.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM
I always wanted cookable plain cookies for my sims!
Thank you so much Fireflies! Will there be other flavor/color? MMmm Chocolate would be cool
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:12 AM
This looks delicious! My sim kids will love cookies for breakfasr!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:28 PM
Great job, these look delicious! Thanks.
Mad Poster
#16 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 2:30 PM
These look great!!! Thank you! Oh, and I think the fork pattern is Ok because they tend to stretch during baking. Mine do anyway.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:25 PM Last edited by gazania : 20th Sep 2007 at 12:08 AM.
Wonderful! Bravo! My Sims thank you!

Due to some sort of weird glitch, I can't have my Sims in two families make foods over a Level 5, and was looking for foods compatible with Level 5 or below dishes. These are great, and work for breakfast AND lunch for me. (No dinner, but you already indicated that.)

I also appreciate the small download size.

Thank you again!

P.S. I believe I might be able to use the cookies for dinner too, using the toaster oven. I'll check later ... I'm not on the computer with the mod on it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:48 PM
Giant peanut butter cookies..haha..yummy..
Thanks!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:51 PM
thank you I have been looking for some cookies to be able to make. thank you.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:08 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 5:12 PM
This is the only true cookie on here that can be homemade! Nobody has ever thought of making the classic chocolate chip cookie? Im surprised! Thanks much, for my sims first homemade cookie!

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:45 PM
WOW!!! I'm eating one that looks EXACTLY like tht right now in REAL life!!! I'm so downloading!!! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD!!!! Most of my friends dont like them though, but THANX!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:54 PM
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true:peanut butter cookies
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Wonderful! Bravo! My Sims thank you!

Due to some sort of weird glitch, I can't have my Sims in two families make foods over a Level 5, and was looking for foods compatible with Level 5 or below dishes. These are great, and work for breakfast AND lunch for me. (No dinner, but you already indicated that.)

I also appreciate the small download size.

Thank you again!

P.S. I believe I might be able to use the cookies for dinner too, using the toaster oven. I'll check later ... I'm not on the computer with the mod on it.

ok, if they are below lvl 5, if you didn't know this cheat, open cheat window (ctrl +shift +c), type boolprop testingcheatsenabled true , exit cheat window (esc), go to skills, click the skill the sim is at (example, 1, 5, 7) and drag to how many skills you want them to have on cooking (example, 1 to 5, 5 to 8, 7 to 10) with no work being done!!! Hope I ed
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM
THIS IS THE RECIPE AND DIRECTIONS (how my aunt, my mom, and I make them)
1 c.cooking oil 2 c.granulated sugar 31 c.brown sugar 3 c.self-rising 1 tsp.vanilla 2 beaten eggs 1 c.peanut butter

DIRECTIONSSS
Cream oil, sugar, and vanilla;add egg.Beat well.Stir in peanut butter.Sift dry ingrediants and stir into creamed mixture.Form into tiny balls (not to tiny).Place on ungreased cookie sheet.Press with back of fork to make criss-cross (as in the texture fireflies has).Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 10 minutes.This makes about 6 dozen cookies!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:22 AM
thank you