Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teens can use the Dr Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon ( Global mod )

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 8th Aug 2007 at 2:48 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 3:03 PM by [Black_Spirit]

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:22 PM
Thanks - this is very useful!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:04 PM
Thanks!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
Thanks! Now I can fix that hideous redhead from Seasons. She looks like she was in an industrial accident!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:06 AM
Thank You Soooooo Much!!!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:13 AM
Ah, thanks so much for this global mod. Much appreciated. Thanks very much for your hard work.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:28 AM
cool, now i can fix up those Capp familys
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 6:13 PM
This won't work for me. I unpacked it to the downloads folder, am I doing something wrong?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:37 AM
I sent you a mail to answer, did you receive it ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:59 PM
This doesn't seem to be working for me. It makes the faces too high, so my sims have foreheads higher than their hair and a gap in their necks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 10:12 PM
It perfectly works in my game ... It may conflict with something, I don't really know sorry.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 11:32 AM
Hi

Before downloading it i would like to know if it's working with higher add-ons than university ?
With all the add-ons including BV to be more specific

thanks in advance !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:56 PM
I play with all the add ons and it works very well.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 8:19 AM
A very useful thing. My born-in-game Sims are sometimes absolutely ugly, and the sooner they can have surgery, the better (for me).

But does somebody know if it works with all expansion packs and kits till BV and Teen Stuff ?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:17 AM
I have all expansion packs and it perfectly works for me, it should be the same with the kits
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:16 PM
thanks !

Alastair :)
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 9:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I think this has created a bug in my game.
I used this on one of my teen sims and only edited the mouth and the the error message came up. Whenever I pressed reset it would flash back up a split second later until i eventually pressed delete. When I went back to the lot again I had the same mistake. I have all EPs except FreeTime and all SPs except Family Fun Stuff. I have used it before but it only happened on this particular sim, can anyone help?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brigitte-sniper
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I think this has created a bug in my game.
I used this on one of my teen sims and only edited the mouth and the the error message came up. Whenever I pressed reset it would flash back up a split second later until i eventually pressed delete. When I went back to the lot again I had the same mistake. I have all EPs except FreeTime and all SPs except Family Fun Stuff. I have used it before but it only happened on this particular sim, can anyone help?

Did you have the boolProp testingCheatsEnabled on? That is the only time I have had that happen to me.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 8:30 AM
I love this tool for all the ugly sims maxis made! By the way, I was wondering if you could make a version of this to use on Servos? It would be great if you could.
Inventor
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:51 AM
It really works! Good job.
Merci.
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 12:53 AM
i wanna downlaod this
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 4:22 PM
good idea, thanks!
#24 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 4:22 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 11:41 AM
from what pack is this Dr Vu's Automated Cosmetic Surgeon?!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Page 1 of 2