Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATE!! Default replacement for Plantsims - Eve Skintone Recolor

by diva_fidelia Posted 9th Aug 2007 at 8:30 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:53 AM by diva_fidelia : Update

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 1:48 AM
I love these defaults, but I'm on a strict no-defaults diet! These are gorgeous, by the way.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
I love these defaults, but I'm on a strict no-defaults diet! These are gorgeous, by the way.

Thanks! There's a non-default version if u want (both colors, with and without vines)
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:01 PM
Default Installing new skin default - for dummies!
Quote: Originally posted by diva_fidelia
Thanks a lot!! To install, put these files (only 2 of them - 1 for Green and 1 for Wilt) in Downloads folder. You can subfolder them in Downloads as well (for example:
My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads/Defaults).

Perhaps I need installing default skin for dummies
This is my first default skin replacement. I've only added skins to game before.
I really don't wanna mess this up.
Where do I delete the Maxis Default [plantsim skin]
Please help.
Thank You

[riivvers]

"I'm not in it for myself I'm in it for life" - riivvers
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riivvers

Perhaps I need installing default skin for dummies
This is my first default skin replacement. I've only added skins to game before.
I really don't wanna mess this up.
Where do I delete the Maxis Default [plantsim skin]
Please help.
Thank You

Don't delete anything! Just put 2 of my files (green&wilt) in your Downloads folder.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by diva_fidelia
Thanks a lot!! To install, put these files (only 2 of them - 1 for Green and 1 for Wilt) in Downloads folder. You can subfolder them in Downloads as well (for example:
My documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads/Defaults).

well i did that and also downloaded both eyes (green and wilt) the skin is great but the eyes don't show up in the game!!!! how do i make them show up?????
Instructor
#31 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:34 AM
The eyes are part of the skin, so only put the Enayla eyes version in the downloads folder
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 6:15 PM
samantha45455 is right, you need to download “Default_DF_PlantWilt_EnaylasEyes.rar” and “Default_DF_PlantGreen_EnaylasEyes.rar” for the Enayla’s eyes to show in your game.
Test Subject
#33 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:30 AM
these are awesome! how'd you make it so the original eyes show? i'm making my own default replacements right now, and i'd love to have their original eyes show.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by itsamutiny
these are awesome! how'd you make it so the original eyes show? i'm making my own default replacements right now, and i'd love to have their original eyes show.

In fact it’s really simple – you just need to let a transparent “hole” in the place where eyes normally are, it needs to be in .png format. Hope it helps!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 6:16 AM
i love how the eyes match perfectly with the skins, great work. and i love your lady sim model, i want her if she's downloadable!!

What a lovely way to burn
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:52 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 8:59 AM
These are fantastic, great job!
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 1:30 PM
do these skins replace the old ones?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 26th May 2010 at 2:09 AM
Gorgeous I love how you keep Skin texture and a hint of humanity in the skins. Now plantsims don't have to look like Jolly Green Giants. >_<!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 10:48 PM
This skintone is magnificent! But unfortunately in my game Sims's face is "normal" ...
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 7:33 PM
How do I make this work on the Sims Ultimate Collection. These skins are beautiful!
Page 2 of 2