Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soulful Eyes - 16 New Eye Colours

by Anva Posted 9th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:26 PM by Anva

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:20 AM
Wow, these eyes are so beautiful! The moment I logged in today, I saw these and had to download them! Thank you much! ^_^

A flick of the wrist, a twitch of the wand, and PRESTO! Pasta is born.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:22 AM
beautiful eyes and beautiful sim model!<3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 4:26 AM
These are excellent!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:07 AM
These are even better than the other ones I just got of yours. Thanx.

Your Grandma Loves Me.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:25 AM
Beautiful eyes! Very clear and nice texture.
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:25 AM
may I ask you where did you get the piercing from?
Inventor
#8 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:11 AM
Very beautiful eyes. I've been looking for some green ones like you made.

I also wanted to know where you got the piercing, hair and/or recolor, eyebrows, and the eyelashes for your model. They are very nice. It'd be great if you'd upload her. I'd definitely download.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:18 AM
I agree with GreenDaySim74, where did you get hair, eybrows and eyelashes ?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 11:54 AM
Beautiful, Thanks!

Also, I agree with GreenDaySim74!

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:17 PM
yes,where did you get the hair! and the eyes are gorgous,Definatley downloading :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:35 PM Last edited by Anva : 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:47 PM.
Thank you all very much for the nice comments!!

The hair is a recolour by me of Myos hair # 12 from Sims Artist Union. I'm in the process of making more colours which I'll upload here in a few days. I also re-skined the piercings, and the lashes are also by me. All are on my model, but I'm not sure if I can post to where she's uploaded. I'll pm anyone who wants her with the link.

The brows I've had for awhile, They came with a sim on the exchange so I'm not sure where to get them. The package file says the name is Chemestry Brows - Pink Spot, and were made by Corinne.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:43 PM
WOW! Nice eyes and i like your model very very much. Shes AWESOME!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 12:47 AM
These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Your model is gorgeous, if you have the time I'd like to have the link to her...thanks. :]
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 7:36 AM
They're very beautiful, thanks for uploading them :3
Your model is absolutely beautiful as well! If it's alright, I'd like the link to her as well please <3
Field Researcher
#16 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:57 PM
these are AMAZING! someone definitely needs to make defaults of these...
*considers learning how**
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:23 PM
i dont understand if the eyes need a mesh or not. do i just download the eyes? when i did i dont think it worked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by annewoobie
i dont understand if the eyes need a mesh or not. do i just download the eyes? when i did i dont think it worked.

They require no mesh. Sometimes you need to refresh the page a few times to get it to download... Lots of people are on MTS2. Most happily downloading away, so it can get slow. You should not have any problems with the files themselves.. Here's a quick little explanation of what you do after you get the zip file.. If you don't know already.

To open zip and rar files you need a program like 7Zip, or WinRar. They are both free, though WinRAR has a little pop-up asking you to buy. Just ignore it, you can still use the program just fine. You can right-click on the zip file and choose to extract here.. That will extract the files to whatever folder the original zip was in. Delete the zip as you no longer need it.

After the files have been unziped you place them in your Sims 2 download folder. The location of the download folder on my computer is C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2. Yours should be similar. You should now be able to see the new files ingame and bodyshop.
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:26 AM
They are absolutely gorgeous. I agree with everybody on this board right now, the model is beautiful as well. Not only the eye colour but the eyes itself is wonderful =DDDDD It would be great if you sent me the link for the model =DDDD
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:18 AM
I also would like the link of your model, she looks beatiful... I would really love her in my game.

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Field Researcher
#21 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:52 AM
The eyes are stunning. I love how bright and colorful they are. Excellent work on them. I shall download these and try them out soon. More the eyes, the merrier.

As for the model, I would love to have her as well. Thank you so much.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:17 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:11 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Really beautiful eyes! thank you for sharing them. And count me in for the link of your model
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 9:39 PM
Ah! Wow!

Those are absolutely gorgeous! ^^
Your model is also beautiful, and I would absolutely <3 love <3 you for a link to her. XD
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 2:58 PM
She's lovely ^^
and I'd love a link to her <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:07 AM
Beautiful eyes! They took my breath away as soon as I saw them. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2