Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Screen Door - by request

by rebecah Posted 11th Aug 2007 at 12:21 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2013 at 2:42 PM by rebecah : add info

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:39 AM
This is so great! It will go great with my country farm house ;-) Great job and thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:07 AM
yay.
brillant much?

how amazing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:25 AM
This is wonderful! I've been looking for a nice screen door for forever. It looks great thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:03 AM
Wow! Thats so cool! Your meshing is wonderful! I love screen doors, keep up the awesome work! Thankies!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:03 AM
Now we need real screens...I requested them about 2 years ago. Cause right now my screened in porch has the tall 3/4 wall plate glass windows-LOL It resembles the idea but i LOVE your screen! Very good job!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:16 AM
oh yay! this will be great for my beach property. breezy. :D

thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:05 AM
Many thanks! *hits thanks button four times for good luck or at least tries to*
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:09 AM
Awesome! You totally rock
Alchemist
#10 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:43 AM
Great! Thanks,
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM
Me Likie!!!

Thx.

"s"
V^^^^v

" Enjoy LIFE, 'cause DEATH is just around the CORONER ! ©"
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:20 PM
Your simply amazing thanks so much for fufilling my requests! I'm sure you'll be pleased to know my "brain clock-work", so to speak, is funtioning with more ideas :D

Once again, thanks. I am extremly pleased
Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:52 PM
wow, it's about time someone did it. Thanks for this.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:44 AM
Good idea and a good realization as well! Thank you!
hexameter
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 1:45 AM
I couldn't get this door to download right. It said it had an error. I'm saving this in my favorites to try again,because I love this door.I live in the country and have this same kind of back door.

When He was on the cross you were on His mind.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:14 PM
This is lovely! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:20 AM
This is so awesome! Thanks so much!

I have done plenty of stupid things in the past. I have the scars -physical and emotional- to prove it. Do I have regrets? No. If anything, I'm proud to have these scars, as trophies of life experience I've gained, and to say, 'Hey, I survived. You can too.'
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 7:28 PM
I had no idea that the screen this is an accompaniment too was taken off the green house walls. I have wanted something like this for a while now and actually jumped up and down (In my head only) with joy when I saw this! Now I'll just have to wait for people to want to add more colors too it! Since it's a one of a kind thing I'm sure I won't have to wait long. I love your Game Mods for the little ones and I really like this door. Thank You so much for taking the time to listen to your fans.

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChibiGamer
I had no idea that the screen this is an accompaniment too was taken off the green house walls. I have wanted something like this for a while now and actually jumped up and down (In my head only) with joy when I saw this! Now I'll just have to wait for people to want to add more colors too it! Since it's a one of a kind thing I'm sure I won't have to wait long. I love your Game Mods for the little ones and I really like this door. Thank You so much for taking the time to listen to your fans.

:lovestruc , Chibi

What color did you want? There are 5 recolors included I didn't have that in the post...and have added it now.

Thanks, I so glad you like my my work.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 6:54 PM
Really nice Door thank you

Take Care
Instructor
#21 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 9:57 AM
Thank you, again!

* Pickles *
Scholar
#22 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 2:22 AM
wonderful - I have been wishing for a screen door so long thank you!
Scholar
#23 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:11 PM
Ooh This is Very Nice! There is Nothing Like a Screen Door When the Summer is Here! Thanks So Much! My Sims Will Now Enjoy Warm Breezes & the Sounds of The Outdoors Inside!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
Perfect!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th May 2008 at 10:46 PM
It would be really awesome if it was a screendoor with a door behind it

Oh well...cool anyway!

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Page 1 of 2