Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Parthenon - 2 Versions (Ruined and Intact!)

by Phaenoh Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 3:52 AM - Updated 24th Jun 2009 at 2:09 AM by Phaenoh : To add compatibility information

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:00 AM
It's absolutly amazing! Fantstic job hon and thank you so much ;-)
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:14 AM
Wow, this is spectacular, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:30 AM
WOW! This is going to do well in the contests! Thanks! ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:35 AM
Wow indeed!!! This is so incredible! The wait was definitely worth it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 3:40 AM
I apologize, Absolutly A-MAZING!!! Thank you so much!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 7:45 PM
I Might Not Be Able to Visit the Parthenon with my budget, but I know my sims will! hopefully when i get BV... oh the wonders! sight seeing!!!!!! this is great thank you!!! :D

Alchemist
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:31 AM
This is great, really good job! Good luck for the contest. Thank you and ciao.
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:07 AM
OMG!!! I am sooo totally IMPRESSED. Awesome work! It is totally fabulous!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:36 PM
Brilliant work, this is amazing (as always), Phaenoh! :-D Now I can say for sure that I know what the Parthenon is. I'm thinking of downloading it so my Sims can visit it.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:50 AM Last edited by MaORiLiCioUs7 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:51 AM. Reason: changed to 'Thanks' post
Whoa this is unreal!! Amazing detailing...i'm kind of speechless LOL Fantastic work! Good luck for the contest but i doubt you will need it

One Amazing story and a brilliant writer
Ravenous
A Vampire Legend
Written by tifftoff9
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:34 PM
Bravo! You did a fantastic work!!!! I'm sure that you will win the contest (if you don't the judges would be unfair). Keep up the good work!!! :D

-Παρθενών-
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#13 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 4:20 AM
I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this. It's so detailed! Absolutely gorgeous. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:23 AM
Thank you everyone, all of your nice comments really make creating worthwhile for me. (Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!)
Mad Poster
#15 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:10 PM
wow, very good job here! :D

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:39 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Well I'm a fan of sims living in strange, reclaimed place (such as a disused swimming pool) so I'll be converting this to a residential and sticking some fantasy sims on it. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:18 PM
I'm giddy!! Everytime I see a post (in whatever site I am on) about a Greek temple, I get excited and and 9 times out of 10 I get disappointed --- but not this time. You just set the bar really high. This is amazing. I am really glad you braved meshing (I still haven't gotten there yet), because I finally have a truly beautiful Parthenon for my game!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:15 PM
Thank you sooooooo much. This is an awsome place. You did a great job. Keep up the good work.
Scholar
#19 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
It looks absolutely amazing - I wouldn't have believed you were new to designing new meshes if you hadn't said so! Good luck to you in the contest, and congratulations on being declared "Exceptional" by the judges. :D
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:46 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 1st Sep 2007 at 9:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by GLachaille
Everytime I see a post (in whatever site I am on) about a Greek temple, I get excited and and 9 times out of 10 I get disappointed --- but not this time. You just set the bar really high. This is amazing.
Thank you, it makes my day to hear you say that.

Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
It looks absolutely amazing - I wouldn't have believed you were new to designing new meshes if you hadn't said so! Good luck to you in the contest, and congratulations on being declared "Exceptional" by the judges. :D
I never would have found out about this unless you said something! I can't believe it! I'm really excited. EEEK! I'm glad I decided to undertake learning to make new walls/floors/meshes. I can see that it was worth it! THANKS EVERYONE!
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 8:59 PM
This deserves more than a little award. It's so brilliant you deserve To Become A God!
Phaenoh for God!
this is a god-like genius piece of work
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twistedchain50
This deserves more than a little award. It's so brilliant you deserve To Become A God!
Phaenoh for God!
this is a god-like genius piece of work
lol, maybe not. I'm just a good copy-artist. Thank you for your kind words though!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 2:39 AM
This is UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm so impressed! Thanks you so much for making it.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 6:38 PM
All I can say is, WOW.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:25 PM
You're definitely the winner in my book. F A N T A S T I C. Absolutely.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Page 1 of 3