Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Paintings 3

by larsson1970 Posted 17th Aug 2007 at 5:34 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 8:23 PM by larsson1970 : New links

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 10:17 AM
Very nice paintings
Would be very nice in your uploads...if you find the F2 key...

Thank you larsson

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 11:53 AM
Yay! God bless America!
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:39 PM
My Sim homes are now filled with your Hopper paintings! They all look so great in my game!
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 1:54 PM
Woot! More paintings! I love these paintings. Beautiful paintings, I really like them. Keep up the nice work, thanks!
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:05 PM
Some houses on the paintings just scream for requests!!!! is it possible to await , for example the "Haskells House" or the "House by the railroad" they just look so gorgeous!

Thank you, for the exquisite paintings!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:31 AM
August thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded these paintings.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR