Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soft Gloss - 15 Colours

by zoej Posted 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:35 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM
These look so pretty! Thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:39 PM
They're beautiful! Thank you so much!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:54 PM
Oh wow, those are beautiful! So subtle and pretty and I love that they work on multiple skintones. :lovestruc

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:55 PM
I love them! They're so soft and shiny but the amount of shinyness (is that a word? Oh well, I don't care >.<) is just right. And the colors are also gorgeous. Keep up the great work!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:17 PM
They are pretty, can't wait to try them in game!
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 6:51 AM
I agree with HystericalParoxysm. These are really good, and I love the fact that it works on multiple skintones, because most people just make it for light skintones or shiny colored ones.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:34 AM
thank you so much. so so so so so so so so BEAUTIFUL! just totally lovely.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:47 AM
Oh, groovy lippie! Thanks muchly for them!

...:bunny::turtle:i have no idea what to say, so here is a bunny and a turtle:turtle::bunny:...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:15 AM
Very cute! Thanks so much! :D

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!