Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Somewhat Realistic Skintones (Default)

by Darkwolf Jr Posted 25th Aug 2007 at 4:27 AM - Updated 9th Sep 2007 at 4:30 AM by Darkwolf Jr : Adding Link

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:37 PM
Can you make them not default?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonyaj7
Can you make them not default?

Seconded. =)
I like the default skins I have, and I wouldn't swap them for a skin I'd never even tried in game. :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 3:31 AM
Agreed. They are nice recolors but I like the skins I have now for default. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:34 AM
I'll add myself to the list requesting non-default versions. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:49 AM
I also think they are worthy of non defaults if you can please.
I think they are great and look fantastic except for I don't put defaults in my game.
Thank You
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:02 PM
I agree with everybody else - it would be great to have these as non-defaults. I'm happy with the defaults I have now, but I'm always on the lookout for nice skintones and these definitely qualify.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:39 AM
The non-defaults will be uploaded as soon as I get my internet fixed.
I am sorry to say that could be as much as a week away.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
Thank you for making non-defaults!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 4:34 AM
The non-defaults have been uploaded. A link to them has been added to the post above.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:22 PM Last edited by Bea_ap80 : 9th Sep 2007 at 3:30 PM. Reason: I have solve any problem
Hello, I'm having problems, the Dark, is a invalid archive, the file is corrupted. Can you upload again?.

I like a lot this skin tones. Thank you!

Bea
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:07 AM
These are the best defaults I've ever seen !
Thanks my townies look much better now
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:48 AM
hey, um, whats it called in the download folder?? Cuz it made my sims look funny.. Like you can see their Matrix.. Very annoying.

Otherwise, they look nice, but all of my CAS sims use Custom Skins now because this skin made them look really messed up..

Help?

Love,
<3 Rachel
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:34 PM
Light_Med doesn't seem to be working - I keep getting
"DW_LightMed_Default.package - CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive"

When I try and unzip.

However, they are great skins, thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 6:31 PM
These are lovely, but it the says the file is corrupted

I used to have these before, and I really want them again!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:20 PM
This skintone has been recommended to me by a friend. I can´t wait to see it in my game.
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:33 PM
wow! thanks! I have been looking since forever good replacements, all I ever saw looked like plastic and the guys looked like girls but this ones are absolutely great!
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 1:50 AM
Thanks for these. They're nice ;D

guten tag
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 11:05 PM
YEY ^^ Just what i was looking for! Works great! and the blue/purpleish skin for alians is so much better than maxis's skin! Ty alot!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 12:27 AM
Thank you very much! I've been looking at the sets of other defaults and most make my sims look like monsters. Especially S4 replacements. These work nicely for me though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:17 PM Last edited by mauvikinz : 19th Aug 2011 at 1:24 AM.
There are only two things I don't like about this skin tone. The aliens are blue, and I kinda liked it when they were green and the lips are a tad bit too shiny. Other than that, they go beyond perfection!
Is there someway I can make it so that my aliens are green again? Or do I have to choose in between this and the original Maxis default?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 7:13 AM
THANK YOU !!