Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Trekkers ahoy! Star Trek: Voyager uniforms for adults and elders

by NixNivis Posted 25th Aug 2007 at 4:42 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2012 at 8:14 PM by NixNivis : Updated links to new format

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 11:05 PM
Wow! You do some incredible Trek uniforms. Any chance of us getting uniforms and ranks for "Enterprise"?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:10 AM
absolutly great work, i love your uniforms
can you make some gala uniforms, seen on the last star trek movie? the white top and the black bottom
that would be great
thanks a lot
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 11:38 PM
Yay, Voyager! Any chance of Maquis rank bars to go with them?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:48 PM
n8h@wk: To be honest, I'm not a big fan of ENT, but somewhere in a distant future, if I run out of things to do, I might make ENT uniforms just for the sake of completion, but it's a big might. Unless I'm swamped with requests for it - then I might have to reconsider.

keno1232: I've said it a couple of times before, but yes, I will be making Insurrection style dress uniforms. It will be one of my next uploads.

GothGerbil: Stay tuned.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:46 AM
are you going to make tng also?

Se7en machinima
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:39 PM
revoltingmadman: Yep. I'm already working on some TNG-style meshes (i.e. with collars instead of turtlenecks) for the dress uniforms anyway, so I might as well put 'em to good use...
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:28 PM
These are great, thanks! Maybe some Klingon Uniforms "hint" :D

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:07 PM
maskeysims, I'm not sure I'm brave (or crazy) enough for that - my grip on sanity is tenuous enough as it is. Theoretically, though, the meshes would probably be fun to make...

Now look what you did! You've made all the little idea wheels in my head start spinning again, and I had just got them to slow down! :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 9:48 PM Last edited by batmantriumphant : 4th Jan 2009 at 9:55 PM.
These look really neat! Maybe with the oval backed combage, instead of the Voyager one they would resemble the uniforms seen earlier on in DS9, I think they were first seen in the pilot episode "Emissary". Might look really nice.

Cheers
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 6:42 PM
Nice work, thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 10:04 AM
Thats strange its not working on my female sims :S
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 10:06 AM
vulcanqueen, you have to be more specific than that - just "it isn't working" doesn't really tell me anything. Do you mean that the uniforms for females aren't showing up at all? Or that they show up, but look like Maxis clothing? Or that your Sims can't buy them to wear? And have you made sure you've downloaded both the skins (uniforms) and the meshes, and have you unzipped them and done so to the correct location, i.e. your Downloads folder? (You'll find detailed installation instructions here.) I need something to work with to be able to help you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 11:32 PM
Have you figured out any way to use these outfits as work uniforms? There are two ways I'd like to do this, if either can be done:

1: Change a sim's work outfit to a specific Starfleet uniform.

2: Change the uniforms for the entire Military career path into Starfleet uniforms, using yellow uniforms for low grades, red uniforms for higher grades and admiralty-style dress uniforms for the top grades, with rank rising with each job level.

I chose to post here because this is the uniform pack I'd like to do this with, but I'd accept a solution using your other Starfleet packs.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:14 AM
LordXenophon, this isn't anything I'm planning on doing; I have far too many other projects going at the moment to have the time to look into this. Sorry.