Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf

by Nova L Posted 27th Aug 2007 at 5:47 PM - Updated 1st Sep 2007 at 1:50 AM by Nova L

91 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:48 PM
Awesome dude/ette. I love your work!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM Last edited by tish85 : 28th Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM.
scary good,love this evil cutie!thanx

p.s. i would love if u could made and femail version,that would be really cute :lovestruc ^_^ thanx anyway
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:04 PM
This is amazing. Everything you make is amazing. You are amazing.

It's very simple, really.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:32 PM
Amazing job! The Digitgrade legs are wonderfully done as is the face!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:49 PM
Now thats what your Sim should've transformed into once bitten by the Leader of the Pack wolf. Great job on this, this is great!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 8:46 PM
Aaaaw, what a cuteh! I love werewolves and this one I love especially! You are so much a god, Nova L!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:06 PM
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 9:52 PM Last edited by Kenji336 : 28th Aug 2007 at 9:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Wow, this is very cool. I can't wait to play him in the game! Thank you so much this, it is really amazing! I like the picture in the right-hand corner (rawr)! He looks hungry, I'll make him some pancakes **favorites** You are the best!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
Very Nice! It looks fantastic. Your attention to detail is always amazing.

Great job!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:13 PM
Great job. He's scary but cute too.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
I made it a point not to say anything on MTS2, because of how they treat the "Community."

But as long as you keep making such works of Sim art like this, you will be the only reason I brake my vow.

5 Stars. All the way.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:39 PM
Awesome.. I mean, really awesome!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 11:53 PM
I agree with Ashkihyena I'd have a lot more werewolves in my game if they turned out like that. He looks like he wants cuddles and pancakes. So I'd better download him and give him a cute companion so he can have his cuddles and pancakes. thanks a lot.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 12:39 AM
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!

i always wanted a werewolf!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:39 AM
Now this is a Werewolf. This is a special creation indeed. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:54 AM
......WOW...I'd liek to see a little morw "wolf" in that mix...but scre wit, it's great as it is XD I'm DEFINATELY downloading this on my laptop!

Your meshwork is always so beautiful; the double-jointed legs are fantastic! Also, the little tail is priceless XD and the face that actually has...you know expressions (unlile the still-cool wolf family); I can't wait to see your take on somethign like Samus or Starfox...btw, which one did you say you were ognna try again? XD -Memory suxxorz-
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:17 AM
SWEET! I want one! I promise to take good care of it, and walk it, and let it rend people, and bathe it... well, maybe not bathe it, but an occasional hosing off the blood would be in order >_<

Great work! Thank you for sharing!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:39 AM
SWEET! Excellent job. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:57 AM
My goodness! You are a genius! I love it, it is perfect for a "moonstruck" Lupin...
Thank you so much!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Scholar
#21 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:38 AM
I like the shredded pants thing. It's totally authentic! (valley girl laugh)
Instructor
#22 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 12:00 PM
Brilliant!!! :D
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 4:05 PM
Now if someone can just make this a default replacement for the ingame werewolf
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by @Stefan
Now if someone can just make this a default replacement for the ingame werewolf
That would be terrific, especially if there was a female version to go along! I was kind of disappointed with the look of the default maxis werewolves myself. They're just hairy sims with yellow eyes. Awesome work Nova I love it! :D
Forum Resident
#25 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM Last edited by DocFX : 4th Sep 2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: T'was bad English methinks.
...Now pay attention 'EA'.
...Now pay attention 'EA' this is how you make a proper *Werewolf* [Downloads, whilst howling at the Moon :D] and no mistake!.

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share with us - truly outstanding work!, you never cease to amaze me!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Page 1 of 4