Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Botox?! No Way!! - Extra Multi-Wearable Wrinkles

by Onah Posted 28th Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2008 at 8:07 PM by Onah

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:02 PM
wow wow wow wow this is fantastic, thank you,thank you
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:16 PM
very realistic. i love it. I cant wait for my simmies to start sporting their oldness in style

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:32 PM
OMG, I love love love this! Your pictures look great and I can't wait to try them out in my game! I'm so glad someone realized that not everybody stays 21 forever, and now my Simmies can age gracefully Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:26 PM
I just wanted to add that I tried them out and they look perfect! So much better than the Maxis wrinkles that come with the game!
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:41 PM
Thanks Onah ! It's a nice job and it will be useful.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 9:08 PM
Thank you, I love that they're "multi-wearable" and they look great!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 11:04 PM
Wow! That's a neat idea! No matter how much older I try to make them look, my adult sims always seem to look like 21-27 or so. Now I can make some of them look like 47-58. Thanks, that's a smart idea!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:00 AM
Field Researcher
#10 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:19 AM
Thank you, This is a really wonderful download, Glad you made them multi wearable, So we can customize it individually, Thats one thing that makes it wonderful, Thank you so much.

PS. Could you tell me where did you get the hair in the last photo on the woman sim.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:26 AM
this is great! i always hated it, that my sim moms and dads look as young as their just grown up children.....so, thanks a lot!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM
awesome. thank you!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:04 AM
This is exactly what I've been looking for! It always seemed so odd to me that my sims would look about 25 one day and about 65 the next. I will put these to good use, thank you!

Spud Sims - a new Sims 2 forum with downloads, challenges and more!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:40 AM
OMG...you have no idea how much I appreciate this. I've been using a single facemask for all my "middle-aged" sims for ages now, and I thought it'd be nice to not only have them more customizable, but to stay on with freckles and beautymarks and the like. You totally hit the nail on the head, and I can't thank you enough. About ten thumbs up, Onah!
Alchemist
#15 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:28 AM
Very realistic wrinkles.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Alchemist
#16 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:29 PM
Natural and refreshing! Thanks,
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:44 PM
Oh, excellent! Your little before and after pic is greatly demonstrative of the capabilities of these - she goes from all fresh-faced to, well... kinda oldish... so nicely! Yay!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:40 PM
ohh....you guys are so lovely...I'm so glad that so many people like this set, cuz I put much effort in it.
anyway, TheSims2Fever, actually it's no longer allowed to ask for cc in a comment, next time pm the creator. but this time just search for peggy on mts there you'll find the hair.

edit: thank you HP!! and thanks for this very easily understandable tutorial!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 4:43 PM
thanks so much! im so sick of sims thar look about 20 with teenage children lol ^^

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 4:02 AM
This is really great!! It will work awesome for those sims who are days away from becoming an elder.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:14 AM
Awesome! Just exactly what I needed! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Wow! Amazing! One of the best sets I've seen on MTS2. Can't wait to play around with it ingame :-D

Darlene, where are you going?
To get Daria.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:30 AM
THANKS!! I've been waiting for this for AGES! I made my own set of wrinkles (converting Maxis ones so that adults could use them too) but they looked way too old. This is just PERFECT! Thanksthanksthanks!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:41 PM
cool! it looks very realistic!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 10:41 PM
very nice thank you :D

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Page 1 of 2