Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

White&Black wallpaper collection

by kriselt Posted 29th Aug 2007 at 8:36 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2007 at 3:53 PM by kriselt

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 11:50 AM
Generally, I simply love such patterns! Thanks a lot for the variety

Bit of critique, though - telling from the screenshot, the dotted ones look like they don't line up perfectly well. The big Damask ones look pretty neat on the other hand. Now I hope that the remaining ones shown on just one wall will also look neat.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 2:13 PM
i agree with chilli,the dotted ones don't look like they line up.and i'm not very fond of dotted wallpapers...
but i thank you for those in first two pics-i love that kind of patterns (:

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:54 PM
Thank so much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:38 AM
those are really nice i tryid myself to make something like it but that dident work out well so thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sannah
i agree with chilli,the dotted ones don't look like they line up.and i'm not very fond of dotted wallpapers...
but i thank you for those in first two pics-i love that kind of patterns (:

i htink most of them are ok, just the edge of the white ones wgich would have been great for a kind of cruella devil house...

also, i agree that the others are just amazing :D

Death Kitty Kreuger

coz it's great=)