Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

United Kingdom Police Uniform

by FireAzor Posted 31st Aug 2007 at 1:20 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2007 at 6:46 PM by FireAzor

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:38 AM
nice work!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:57 AM
Yay! Now I can try and make Nicholas Angel!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:56 AM
Wonderful! just what I was looking for, but one question does the outfit add the hat or can that be added separately? hoping its the latter.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:14 AM
I've been searching for ages for a decent replacement for the default maxis cop uniform. These are Exactly what I was after Thank You!

ps Lockheart, since the fedora mesh shows up under 'Accessories', the hats will be seperate from the uniform.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:55 AM
Very nice. The world is not only NYPD!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:28 AM
AMAZING and very accurate!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by luxshine

DITTO!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:19 AM
love it, have no idea what UK police look like in real life, but have seen some on TVs, and these sure look like police wo/man to me.

beautiful and thanks for sharing.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:42 AM

I was thinking "very Hot Fuzz" lol.
Us British do have some awesome police outfits :p
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:25 AM Last edited by SIMale : 1st Sep 2007 at 10:31 AM.
Thanks, these look great. Now we can only hope that some mesher out there can make a 'bobby' helmet too.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:41 AM

w00t! Hot Fuzz ftw!
I love our police uniforms :D
Great job btw FireAzor

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:40 PM
LOL I thought the exact same thing: Hot Fuzz!

But the outfits do look amazing, I'm not brit, but I am a fan of police uniforms (Lord knows why o.O ) and these are my absolute favourites! So thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:06 PM
these uniforms turned out very well!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:31 PM
Oh wow! This was nice to wake up to :D

My Uk uniforms approved and people actually liking them Thank you for your thanks and nice comments

ok here are some questions answered:

Quote: Originally posted by Lockheart
Wonderful! just what I was looking for, but one question does the outfit add the hat or can that be added separately? hoping its the latter.

As vividmiss said above: the hats are separate accessories, they can be found under the Glasses and accessories. This means you can use the uniform with or without the hat. Yay!

Quote: Originally posted by vividmiss
I've been searching for ages for a decent replacement for the default maxis cop uniform. These are Exactly what I was after Thank You!

They aren't default replacements They're plain old everyday outfits. But feel free to convert them if you want. I still need some hair to grow back from this project so I can yank it out again with the next one

Quote: Originally posted by MarianeSimms
Very nice. The world is not only NYPD!

I agree wholeheartedly

Quote: Originally posted by SIMale
Thanks, these look great. Now we can only hope that some mesher out there can make a 'bobby' helmet too.

I was actually looking for a mesh like that, but no luck. And since I'm useless with Milkshape (and don't have the cash or the computer power to run it) I guess we'll have to wait a while

^*^[I don't take requests]^*^
Love and hate aren't blind, they are blinded by the fire within...
*I'm also known as EuroSand
**My my movies
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:14 AM
Just wanted to add to the thanks and praise as a brit i'm glad to see this and done so well plus good news on the hat being separate
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor

They aren't default replacements They're plain old everyday outfits. But feel free to convert them if you want.

Oops, I meant that I'd make them into defaults It's almost worth getting a burglar now that the cops finally look funky :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vividmiss
Oops, I meant that I'd make them into defaults It's almost worth getting a burglar now that the cops finally look funky :D

Awesome!

Let me know when you do! I'd love to have them in-game for my cops

^*^[I don't take requests]^*^
Love and hate aren't blind, they are blinded by the fire within...
*I'm also known as EuroSand
**My my movies
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:47 PM
These look really great! Thank you!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:09 PM
I'd love these as defaults too, it'll be easy to do with the NPC replacer too (except they don't let you change the hats ). Don't know if there's a way to fine-tune NPCs like that or whether I'm stuck waiting for them to show so I can use Insim's fix appearance on them. At any rate... *downloads and cranks up NPC replacer*

Thanks for these!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
Very nice FirAzor i live in the Uk and i am a police officer... maybe you could add the white shirt under the uniform as that is the most common thing we wear. :P
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:46 PM
This is exactly what I want! THANK YOU!! Using the US police uniform in my stories is *so* incongruous.

Silver's Sim Stuff - My sim stories and a lil bit o' custom content
Instructor
#23 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 10:36 AM
I love it! I just watched Mr. Bean and I really like the policewoman's uniform which uses a skirt. Can you make that?

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 12:23 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Dec 2007 at 7:45 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Oooooh. Those are nice, Azor! Great job on the uniforms! I know making clothes can be difficult (I do a very lousy job whenever I try, so kudos to you )

Aah! It's Oriana! ^_^ I miss her so much! I don't know if I have her anymore on my computer
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 3:58 PM
they look awsome and im gonna download them, but i am actually looking for a traditional policeuniform.. you know, blue ones? do you know if i can find policeoutfits on S2C? could you link me? i have no idea how to find the downloads at that site..
Page 1 of 2