Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Bye Bye Bears!- Kids PJs Default Replacements

by Phaenoh Posted 1st Sep 2007 at 2:22 AM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 12:55 AM by Phaenoh

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:43 AM
Fantastic Now, when the boys grow up into the pink pajamas, the freezer bunny will help it make a *little* more sense ... Thanks!
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:14 AM
Well done! Thanks for creating and sharing them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:02 AM
YESS!! No more stinky-ugly textures! Thanks a lot!!

Edit: They are bears?...
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by debbycus
They are bears?...
Yes, the originals had tiny little bears on them. Weird, I know.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 9:31 AM
Yipee. You are becoming one of my favorite creaters.

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 10:03 AM
I never figured those where actually bears with balloons, but I disliked the textures anyway.. Your version is so much better, thanks!
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:26 AM
Haha! I love the monkey or whatever it is on the tan one. :D

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:23 PM
What a great upload! X3 I think I hate those default PJs more than anything else in the game, especially since CC child PJs are so hard to find and I keep having no choice but to use them. So thank you for making them look GOOD!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:43 PM
I thought I was the only one who didn't like those pajamas.
And kids pajamas are really hard to find!!!
Thank you very much!!!

So then I said to the gentlemen:
"Prognosticate? I thought you said promisitate."
Scholar
#11 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:52 PM
I frankly don't have no problems with the Child Default Pjs, but these are cute as well.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:27 PM
These are great, like all of your creations. I always hated these PJs, especially on the boys, but most of my sims are too poor to buy new ones if they grow up into them. Now I won't have to keep sending my little sim kids to sleep in their underwear anymore, though, yay!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:18 PM
Those PJs are great!!! I'm always happy to find new children's clothes since I do get sick of the Maxis ones, but I was wonder. Do you have these as non-defaults. I'd like to keep the original ones and have these just to add some variety.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who as said something, your comments always make my day.

PnkPnthr, and anyone else wondering about non-default versions, the answer is sadly, no, I will not be making non-default versions. If you still want them that way, my suggestion is download these and use bodyshop to clone them. Export and import them back into your game and then delete my package from your download folder. This way you will have mine as CC, and Maxis as your defaults. If you have never used bodyshop before, the process i have just described is about the simplest beginner project available, since you don't actually have to edit the texture at all.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:36 PM
i could actually tell they were bears with balloons, and that was creepy. XD
i LOVE these, especially the pink set. the yellow/beige one kind of freaks me out, but it's better than bears!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by starbucks_dreams
i LOVE these, especially the pink set. the yellow/beige one kind of freaks me out, but it's better than bears!
All of the graphics I picked were from other sim kid outfits, yes I think it looks a little weird too, but i kinda like it.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:31 AM
I love these, so much better than the originals. thank you!!
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:24 AM
I love these! I've never really cared for this mesh since it's never really looked like it fit well, but at least the new texture makes it way better. Thanks!
Scholar
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pepperdawg
I love these! I've never really cared for this mesh since it's never really looked like it fit well, but at least the new texture makes it way better. Thanks!

Windkeeper (TSR) has a mesh replacement for the kids' PJs. It works fine with this replacement.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Alchemist
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:35 AM
You actually made these look cute, and I *loathed* these PJs. Thank you!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 1:02 AM
Thanks a lot! Now all my children will be wearing the SAME p.j's!

Really great! LOVE THEM!
Instructor
#22 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 7:23 AM
the only one i ever used was the tan one, it looked less weird. and i used kaching if i had to to get rid of the pink and green one.

and always a genius for knowing that some people like it as it is, i like the old ufo pj and so will keep it
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:23 AM
Ooh, I really like this set! There are NO children's PJs around, so this default replacement package makes the whole bunch of tykes look so much better--I mean, if you're going to spend half the day wearing an outfit every single night, it might as well look nice
Good work, Phaenoh. I understand how hard DRs are to make (and I also understand the joy of recieving positive comments to your uploads )

Please. DON'T ask me who Frazier is, or I'll hurt you.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 9:54 PM
I just found all these, I'm trying to get as many of them as possible. :3 I really can't thank you enough.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:17 PM
Had to think about whethere to keep the nears or not, but I realized, we don't really use them much, so I decided that these would get used more. I had already downloaded the UFO one. I admit our girls wear nightgowns more, but these are cool. I'm sure that some little girl will want them and I know our boys will (except the pink, boys avoid pink).
Page 1 of 2