Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bumblebee

by Nova L Posted 1st Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2007 at 3:48 AM by Nova L

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Kenji336 : 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:43 PM. Reason: spelling
Wow, thank you so much Nova, he is so awesome! You really did a great job, the resemblance is uncany He was my favorite in the movie, can't wait to see him in game .

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:56 PM
Whee, Bumblebee! One of my guilty secrets is that I loved to watch the Transformers in the 80's, and Bumblebee was and still is my very favourite Autobot. I've always wanted a yellow Beetle because of him. So thank you!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:42 PM
I can see it now... Amazing Transformer Sims by Nova L vacationing in the Mountains with Bigfoot. Thank you. Your Bumblebee, Soundwave, and your other 3 exquisite Sims rule!!!

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 5:49 PM
I love yo.... OK, OK, composed now, sitting here playing with toy Bumblebee (the only one of my Transformers I still have, some 20 odd years later), I noted a whole bunch of us mentioned this character when you put one of the others up, me included, but I actually doubted any materialisation, as I figured he wasnt the most popular of the Transformers characters, for the reasons you mentioned in regards to his constant proving himself, but I guess I was wrong THANK YOU THANK YOU..........

...yeah so the hit me like a ton of bricks..... cos it was a ton bricks, it bloody hurt... stay away from condemnd buildings.....
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:50 PM
Simply amazing! As I mentioned before, YOU are the main reason I still come back to MTS2. All your creations are pure gold, and this perfect Bumblebee is outstanding.

I see you made him a teen male too. Just like you said. Your attention to detail really blows me away.

Great job. 10 Stars!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:19 PM
This is awesome. Bumblebee is definitely one of my favorites.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:44 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP!!!!! Bumblebee!!! Dang, I just wish they could all transform!! But you are too awesome for words!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:32 AM
...Cool beyond words, two of my favourite things VW Beetles & Robots - it's a Win, Win scenario People!. :D

Wow!, your talent blows me away! - many thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share - outstanding work!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:33 AM
Thank you! I'm so glad to be able to have the REAL Bumblebee (a la Sims, of course) in my game. :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:40 AM
Superb..just superb!!

PEACE!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:14 AM
Thank you for fulfilling many of our wishes, Nova. And now a special request. TAKE A BREAK

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:40 AM
Again, excellent work on both Bumblebee and Shockwave. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:47 PM
::worships::
I heart you <3

Bee!
Theorist
#15 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:46 PM
Just like to point out to people that this is on a TEEN BODY! Can scence people could get confuzed when its 'Not there' :D

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:25 PM
*is shocked* Oh...my..god. I AYA!?! can you make me something like anime like plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZexionVI
*is shocked* Oh...my..god. I AYA!?! can you make me something like anime like plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I make things for the masses. Not for a single person.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 7:02 AM
Hey Nova EXCELLENT work!!! Would it be possible for you to recolor him red & maybe make a couple alterations to the head and torso skins to make Cliffjumper?

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 7:59 AM
I have one question...what happens when Bumblebee grows up?
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:04 AM
OMG! This is so awesome. Thank you thank you thank you! ^_^ I've been waiting for more transformers skins.

Any possibility of Jazz, if you don't get bored with making Transformers? Or Prowl? Or the Twins? *is way too greedy*

You are forever loved for making these. <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elvira0731
I have one question...what happens when Bumblebee grows up?

I have no idea. It would be awesome if I could make him grow up into Goldbug.

I need to take a break from Simming. There's other projects such as object making I want to try out for a while.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
I make things for the masses. Not for a single person.
I well PM you and show you what I am talking about but thanks anyway nova
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:17 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. He was my fave, so adorable. Ugg, I can be such a girly girl at times!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Mark Twain
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 2:54 AM Last edited by stardream14 : 8th Sep 2007 at 11:31 PM.
I really tried to quit the sims until I found Starscream.... and optimus, and megatron... i love your transformers! Thanks so much for Soundwave and Bumblebee too! Now Prime doesn't have to be my only autobot in the neighborhood

only thing... has anyone else experienced this? I can't seem to find the cause for this, but when my little yellow one was sitting on the couch, I told Prime to Join him in tv watching. Suddenly, I noticed Bumblebee had no face. I just ditched my game, but I was curious if this has happened to anyone. I have Sims2 only, no expansions.

EDIT: I think this is happening when I use the "aging off" cheat.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:23 AM
Yeah, his face diappeared on me as well. I kept deleting himand re making him in CAS. it happend both with the aging cheat on and off. My forth time around re entering him in the game, his face seemd to stay for a while, but I havent checked lately.

Quote: Originally posted by stardream14
I really tried to quit the sims until I found Starscream.... and optimus, and megatron... i love your transformers! Thanks so much for Soundwave and Bumblebee too! Now Prime doesn't have to be my only autobot in the neighborhood

only thing... has anyone else experienced this? I can't seem to find the cause for this, but when my little yellow one was sitting on the couch, I told Prime to Join him in tv watching. Suddenly, I noticed Bumblebee had no face. I just ditched my game, but I was curious if this has happened to anyone. I have Sims2 only, no expansions.

EDIT: I think this is happening when I use the "aging off" cheat.
Page 1 of 3