Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Giving Bunny A Bath- Social Bunny Default Replacements

by Phaenoh Posted 2nd Sep 2007 at 6:47 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2011 at 4:50 PM by Phaenoh

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:30 AM
They may have been thinking along the lines of "Person feels abandoned, an abandoned bunny toy comes to cheer them up"?

Anyway. Yay, thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:32 AM
Thank you...the other bunnies were absolutely hideous, of course maybe they had no friends so they figured,"Forget about hygiene!"

I'm not crazy...I'm "mentally happy"...
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:41 AM
god, those bunnies were killing me. Literally. One of them kept getting my sim to talk to him, and he died of starvation. Thanks, maxis had no idea what they were getting themselves into with that bunny. This is really nice. At least they're not dirty anymore. Now, irritating, that's another story....

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:53 AM
I didn't even know this was possible! I was like "Why would I trust a bunny with my sim's social if they can't even bathe themselves!" Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:08 AM
thank GOD i hated the "social bunny look" so last season!!!! LOL
thank you soooooooooooomuch just what i needed!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:31 AM
The Maxis Bunnies always looked Gross. Thank you for this very cool replacement.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:01 AM
Thank you very much. That disgusting dirty bunny was just gross. I wouldn't let that thing near me.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM
Aww, guys, you are hurting bunny's feelings! He's standing right there you know! There there bunny, they are trying to say that now you you are all clean and spiffy, they want to be your friend. It's ok, don't cry bunny.

Thanks for the comments! I LOVE hearing them (even if bunny doesn't)!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:28 AM
Ah yes, the poor abused social bunny. I've always wondered whether he's been mugged on the way over to my socially-starved sims' houses. lol, with a little TLC he's looking great! Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:18 AM
What are you all talking about??? Is this some kind of practical joke? or mass hallucination?

I've been playing for a long time (albeit Base & NL only) and I have no idea what this means. If this is leg-pulling you got mine.
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:44 AM
Silky-M, you must take very good care of all of your Sims, which is a credit to you. When you do not look after a sim's social meter, and it gets extremely low, then the social bunny appears. Your sim can interact with the bunny, much as it can interact with other sims. In this way, you can get your sim's social meter back up.

Some of my sims are afraid of the social bunny! Come to think of it, if a huge, dirty, one-eyed rabbit suddenly appeared in my house, I would be afraid too! Maybe, with him cleaned up, they won't be afraid anymore. Or maybe not. :-)
Forum Resident
#13 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:15 AM
he he so cute,but to be honest,my sims haven't seen the bunny for loooong time lol ^_^ thanx anyway
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:44 AM
I could of sworn that bunny killed my sim when he was tickling him. =O Anyways thank again. :D

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Alchemist
#15 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:30 AM
I like it. I think it's also more therapeutic for lonely sims, to see a nice clean, two-eyed bunny instead of one that's seen much wear and tear. Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:35 AM Last edited by bluelady : 4th Sep 2007 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post
I quite like the maxis social bunny, but these are nice too My sims only see him on rare occassions now though, like when I accdiently leave the game running for an hour
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:57 PM
Nice work, it really is. I'll send this the way of some people I know who don't like the Social Bunny's looks, namely because they don't get the in joke.

One eyed rabbit, dirty, came along side a death where a satellite falls from the sky...
Should have been a plane engine. Huzzah Donnie Darko reference!

--?--
Good Question.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:10 PM
Welcome welcome everyone!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:29 PM
That might have been the funniest description for a download that I've ever read. Thanks for brightening my morning (and the dear bunnies!). :D

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SpacemanHPSpiff
That might have been the funniest description for a download that I've ever read. Thanks for brightening my morning (and the dear bunnies!). :D
I try, this is definitely my most entertaining description so far, but some of my other ones come close (Disney Babies for one). I was wondering when someone would comment on it, you are the first person to mention it! Congratulations! ...you've won a ...special prize? maybe not. Oh well. Thanks for commenting!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:24 PM
Love them they are cool, and i giggled when i read your decription, wow did you get bored waiting in the hospital while their eyes were fixed? lol anyways you did a great job I hated the dirty ones these look way better!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:30 PM
Aww thanks for giving the bunnies some much-needed TLC :D
And thanks for a giggle with my morning coffee. Your desciption is great.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarahjane1234
wow did you get bored waiting in the hospital while their eyes were fixed?
No, I was in the operating room holding their paws the entire time. Bunnies can be rather timid you know, they appreciated the support. ;-)
Scholar
#24 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:10 PM
Phaenoh you're so entertaining and clever! Thanks so much for cleaning up the bunnies and sharing them with us.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:19 PM
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST DESCRIPTION I NEVER READ.

By the way, thanks for uploading this. I usually use bunnies and with their dirty textures and the missing eye, they weren't looking so nice.
I really love the blue one. Thanks a lot ! :D

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Page 1 of 5