Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Theater Screen with Transparent Back

by senesi2003 Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 4:16 AM - Updated 28th Apr 2009 at 8:53 PM by whiterider

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:24 AM
I love this. Especially the fact that it is transparent!! Thanks so much for sharing!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#3 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:39 AM
Yeah, I agree with Flamingo... the transparent part's brilliant! A solid theatre screen would just get in the way of the game. Great job!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:42 AM
So cool.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:02 AM
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:03 AM
Since the screen is so big, is the picture really distorted like it looks in your screen shot?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:32 AM
Thanks for making this, it was so hard with a normal back on such a large screen.
Alchemist
#8 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:30 AM
Good work! I didn't know that I wanted it until I saw this post LOL. Brillant. Thank you and ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:09 AM
Thank you so much,transparent back what a great idea!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#10 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:50 AM
Thanks for sharing - I know I will need this soon!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:13 AM
wow! my rich sims can have their private cinema! thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:45 AM
I agree with everyone else ... I have so longed for a home theater in - game. this completes the set quite nicely. Thank you! :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:32 PM
Very nice! After my Sims get back from their vacation, I think I'll get them to buy this! Great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:56 PM
oh, thank you so much! i've been looking for this for quite some time, and it's in "zip" format! double yay! thankies! ^_^

*~ If I had a heart, this is where I would die of laughter.~*
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM
Ah that is really cool!!! I am loving it! Thanks!

I warn you! I know latin O_O :P
Im a girl with no life so watch out! :3
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 3:46 PM
cool,now all i need is one in my real house and my life is almost comeplete!
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 11:45 PM
OH MY GOSH THANKS! I've tried movie screen TVs before but didn't keep them 'cause they got in the way of me seeing my simmies. This is awesome! Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 3:35 AM
Wow, that's great! YAY!

See my art here.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 8:30 PM
so so cool

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:05 PM Last edited by SimSanta1992 : 4th Dec 2007 at 9:08 PM. Reason: Damn! i cant write the :gjob: for the smiley only one time right
Cool idea! Good work!

You cloned the Maxis Tv, that is hanging on the wall, didn't you?
Before i start telling an endless history, i'll come to the point:
You forgot to edit/delid the shaddow of the TV! when placing it at a wall that is comepletly to see, i can see the wallshaddow! maybee you can fix that.
But, nevertheless -> Very
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 2:30 PM
It's a nice touch to the game. I look forward to having it in a few lots, though I tend to design lots fairly simply to get a more realistic look and one that isn't typical of a lot of architecture in the real world, modern or traditional. I like mixing old with new, though. I could see this used in a basement, but I don't have the space yet for it to be used on any of homes yet. It depends on what I do with the windows. I like this a lot though, as far as having this theater screen as an option. Thanks, friend.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 11:51 PM
In the back of my head I've always felt the need for a giant theater screen--thank you so much for this :]

And *gasp* only 4 polys? Even better ;]

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 1:42 AM
Awsome
Thanks!
Nice work. I like the invisible back that doesn't get in the way.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 11:13 PM
Awesome upload! (thanks for putting it in .zip format too )
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 9:25 PM
Me and The Three Bears agree- just the right size for a neighborhood Sims Cinema.

Thanks so much! -Clem
Page 1 of 2