Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eight Maxis Match "Value" Mirrors for Aquadressers

by Sophie-David Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 5:42 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2013 at 7:38 PM by Sophie-David : Fixed the broken MTS2 image links
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 7:26 AM
What a nice set! Your whole project on matching mirrors is going very well and is absolutely useful. Thank you Sophie. Kiss and ciao.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 4:50 PM
Thank you for the encouragement lamamma! I was wondering if I was saturating the market, but then again, different mirrors for different tastes and jobs.

I've noticed an interesting illusion with the second and third mirrors above. The medium blue with dark blue trim looks darker to me than the medium blue with off-white trim. But I know for certain that both mirrors use exactly the same medium blue gradient fill because I pasted the trim into each of them later.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
Pretty job ! I like this multi tones job ! Well done and a lot of thanks Sophie-David !
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:12 PM
Thank you Mihura! I just came here after sending you a PM.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:16 PM
i just don't get tired of 'em! i have all your mirror recolors!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starbucks_dreams
i just don't get tired of 'em! i have all your mirror recolors!
And I thought I was the only one!
I love your avatar, BTW!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 1:00 AM
I love your Maxis Match "Value" Mirrors. And they're highly versatile! I used your Kiddy Castle Maxis Match Value set for my Uni students. Modern, and sophisticated and CHEAP! I use it a lot.
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:08 AM Last edited by Sophie-David : 8th Sep 2007 at 5:01 PM. Reason: Added link to University artwork
Thank you Annelae, that is very encouraging - and interesting to hear how you are using them. I do have some University themed things in mind, both mirrors and artwork. Thanks for the prompting!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 5:41 PM
Adorable and thank you! They're so colorful and absolutely perfect!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 6:33 PM
Thank you Goldenbtrfly. I had a lot of fun making these.