Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~* * * Fever Eyes - You are infected! * * *~

by Aleesha Posted 6th Sep 2007 at 6:45 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
Gorgeous eyes!
*downloads* =]

I also have 2 questions for anyone here,
#1, where do you get avatars for your profile that work?
#2, is there someone who can make a sim me? im not good with creating stuff so if anyone wants something to do i can send a pic
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:53 PM
Can I say BRILLIANT?! And I am in love with the preview sim, any chances you might upload her? Again, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:58 PM
Dear gosh, these are BEAUTIFUL, they look great on my sims, they are very well done. Great job.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 11:45 PM
These eyes are breathtaking! Can't wait to see them in game!
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 1:05 AM
Can I make defaults for these? Then all the townies can be...*muahahaha* infected. These are gorgeous.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 2:44 AM
gorgeous eyes...creepy names! lol
but fabulous job either way!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:12 AM
awesome eyes aleesha nice to see you around again a(and making stuff)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:07 AM
Moony1673:
I LOVE to make sims of people! I don't know if HTML works in comments, so here's a direct link to some of my work: http://community.livejournal.com/th...51164.html?nc=5
I was happy with the results and so was the girl for who I made the sims. If you would like me to try, please send a profile shot, face shot (hair out of your face if it applies), and shots of two angles in between (have to do a nose somehow...) to [email protected]. I work nights, so it's nice to have something to do on my nights off :D

PS to the creator: the eyes are beautiful, sorry for posting an unrelated comment.
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:07 AM
thanks folks. I'm glad to get such a great response on these eyes.
I'm not sure about uploading my sim, since she's quite new and one of my favorite ones.
And yes, you can make those eyes as defaults if you like. That'd be great =)

moony: just google "avatars"
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
beautiful and realistic!great job you have here!can you make the default one?or someone please make these eyes to default!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:06 AM
wow SUUUUUUUUUUUUPER job they look so good!
Instructor
#13 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 6:44 PM
Those eyes are the best I've ever seen... I love the colors! I'll attempt to make defaults by myself but I've tried before and failed... So if someone could make it, it would be very very nice!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 2:35 PM
Excellent, and please upload the model.. she is great also. x
Field Researcher
#15 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:12 AM
Hiya!!lovely eyes you got there Aleesha!! *off topic* I'm kinda miss ya..can we be friends again??

Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 7:23 PM
Hmmm I didn't know we weren't friends anymore hun
Banned
#17 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moony1673
Gorgeous eyes!
*downloads* =]

I also have 2 questions for anyone here,
#1, where do you get avatars for your profile that work?
#2, is there someone who can make a sim me? im not good with creating stuff so if anyone wants something to do i can send a pic
thanks!

Hey I can make a sims 2 you anytime! Just PM me and I'll get right on it. (BTW the reason I have no uploads is because my IE is screwed up.)