Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buyable Voodoo Doll + more powerfull Voodoo UPDATED 10/08/07

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 5:11 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2007 at 8:51 PM by [Black_Spirit]

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:23 PM
Thank you Black Spirit, I don't have experienced the voodoo doll yet, it's good to know that you've already worked on that, so if getting it playing regularly will take too much time I'll come here! the pic with the warmed up sim is really tragic! (and funny).
Thanks again and ciao.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:36 PM
Thank you for this. My sim went and fixed everything for the Witch Doctor (got electrocuted 3 times) and after all that, she didn't get her doll. Now she can have one.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:28 PM
hey can you make a vodoo how dont beging aginst you vodoo thath always lisen to you
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [Black_Spirit]
OK, I will try to do it.

thank you very match people are searching at so a dol :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 8:42 PM Last edited by Mad teen2 : 17th Sep 2007 at 4:11 PM.
i downloaded it its says when it starts up its there but when im playing i can find it even in the place dec - mics i cant find it at all help!

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:15 PM
I do not have BV yet, but I know that when I get it that I will want this. Thanks.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mad teen2
i downloaded it its says when it starts up its there but when im playing i can find it even in the place dec - mics i can find it at all help!

I don't know ... It perfectly works in my game, are you sure you downloaded the good file ? lool
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:50 PM
Thank You, I shall give it a try and see how it does.
I am happy that you created this for us.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 10:32 PM
i would like to have this.... but one question...is seasons needed for this to work? i guess so...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
i would like to have this.... but one question...is seasons needed for this to work? i guess so...

the latest EP is needed, Bon Voyage, this is an item from that game.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:19 PM
I was finally able to find this object in the game last night but when I went to use it, there weren't any commands to click on for it, is there something special that needs to be done for this to work on a sim?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 9:34 PM
You need to put it in your inventory, then, click on a sim and choose "voodoo".
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 10:10 PM
I als0o found out Seasons is needed to do the warm up spell and cool down spell buit if you don't have Seasons then it just makes the target's mood go down. Also this mod is great and I thank Black Spirit for it.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking. Eick, bad guy. You think I'm a super-villain like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse or-or The Riddler. But I admit I went over to the dark side, but just to pick up a few things, a-and now I'm back. I've learned. I'm good again."
Eick (Eickley)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:04 AM
Thanks [Black_Spirit] I'll do that then when I get back in game. Again, nice work on this.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:54 AM
Well, this will make making friends and spouces faster. Just one question, does this one backfire too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:41 PM
As I said in my thread, I didn't change the "romance" and "friendship" interactions.
But you can still use my "no voodoo doll backfire" mod here and use the doll many times to get relationships faster.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 4:30 PM
Oh
Hahaha i just remember'd i went back to seasons because b.v had too many bugs

"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:42 AM
Thanks so much. The only thing I don't like about voodoo doll is you can't use them on PETS to make friendship.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:45 PM
Technically, You can't use voodoo dolls on pets lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:35 AM
if you put this in inventory, does the image of the doll in the holiday thingy highlightto say i got MR.Mickle?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:55 PM
No, it doesn't.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 9:54 AM
i downloaded it but i can't find it in the game...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 11:50 PM
Thanks for this!
Instructor
#25 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:05 AM
I found this just now. Thanks a lot. When my sims are on Holiday, they never get the voododoll from the magician. They offer to help him, they fix stuff, i make friends with the doctor, but he is not giving them the doll. He just complain saying he is not able to have any visitors, and go to sleep. Its impossible to talk to him even. I think i must have a bug in my game.

But thanks for this.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Page 1 of 2