Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simaholics R Us~Revlon Bathroom~Ocean Slate

by Loverat Posted 12th Sep 2007 at 2:28 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 10:57 AM
Love this recolor, thank you!
By the way, Where did you get that awesome window?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:54 PM
Great thanks
Banned
#4 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:11 PM
The recolor is very tasteful, very "cool"! Thank you! I would also like to know where's the window from!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:44 PM
So gorgeous! And yeah, give us the window!

luv,
Kat
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 2:36 PM
Hehehe I thought people would ask about the window. The amazing thing? Its free (naturally) AND file-share friendly for lot uploads. The window (plus another window) is by der Marcel at All 4 Sims (one of my fave sites) in a small set called *The Entrance*. You do need an account but its a quick register =)

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Banned
#7 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:18 PM
Thanx! I'm registered on this site but one can't overview all these wonderful creations you all are making!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:41 PM
between us, I liked your recolro and lay out better! (of course, thanks to the original meshes!)
look how everybody loved the window. i downloaded it too (hope it does not req an EP i dont have...)

THANKS GOOD WORK!

.................................................................................
Sim2 Avatars - Still need some?
http://photobucket.com/albums/c89/gill_granier/
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:38 AM
Very very nice. And yes, very manly indeed.

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Forum Resident
#10 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:18 AM
ah thanx loverat for the link to the window! (",)
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:38 PM
I love the meshes on that site, but personally I cant stand the recolors.... Thanky you this is just what I wanted!

So Interwined
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 12:34 AM
It's stunning. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:01 PM
Very amazing recolors, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 2:13 AM
I really like this but I'm having problems getting the mesh. when I go to the link that you gave then try to download the mesh it tells me to right click the link and select 'save target as' I tried to do that but when I right click it doesn't give me that option. I really don't know what to do. Have any suggestions on what to do?

-Ari
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alliesarafanfic
I really like this but I'm having problems getting the mesh. when I go to the link that you gave then try to download the mesh it tells me to right click the link and select 'save target as' I tried to do that but when I right click it doesn't give me that option. I really don't know what to do. Have any suggestions on what to do?

-Ari

Same happens to me. The Revlon bathroom recolor is lovely but can't find a way to download the meshes though
Abacaxi.

Abacaxí
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 9:32 PM
I think you need to use internet explorer to right click on the mesh download, except when I do this the download box pops up, then says it can't download the file.

Think Happy Thoughts..
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 5:58 PM
the mesh is no longer hosted at that site. instead, you can find it here:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/down.../meshes/562525/
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:13 AM
hey i downloaded the set ^_^ and lovin itt~ anyways hey i was wondering where you got that huge window used in the pic.. its ok if you dun wanna tell me just wondering ^_^" thx for your time!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 1:14 AM
OOPS !!! dorry just noticed you posted it
XP sorry!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th May 2010 at 11:59 PM
hello me again :S but you dun need an account for the windows :Di just clicked download and it happened so this should save some people about 10 secnds of there lives XD
P.S. very nice bathroom set :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 10:09 AM
What the? I went to the site that counterdrone posted, and after a few seconds it just redirects me to the stupid Myspace login page, and says "can't find the page you're looking for" o.O I can't even click on anything -_- I want it D=
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 1:27 AM
Thank you, Loverat for this male bathroom! I'm in desperate need of some male stuff, seeing as 90% of all Sims objects are primarily for females.

And thank you, counterdrone for posting the new location of the mesh, I was about to tear my legs off in fear that I couldn't get the one masculine bedroom I could find here.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Mar 2015 at 4:43 PM
:)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Oct 2015 at 4:48 PM
Thank you :)