Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Part 1

by lauralaima Posted 13th Sep 2007 at 7:18 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 12:52 PM by lauralaima

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:53 AM
Not good enough, sorry. I've seen better Hogwarts lots on this website. Where did the roof of the middle building go? There are no bare, purposeless columns on the side of the real Hogwarts either (they must hold some kind of roof). And the Great Hall didn't come out well too (it should've been wider, it had fireplaces and a Trophy Room in the back, and the windows were quite different, not to mention they were on all three sides of the hall). You should check the maps of Hogwarts interiors and take a look at the 5th HP game if you want to make it flawless.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 6:52 PM
You're so kind Nephertinna.
I'm sorry this thread has been posted before part 0, where I explain the whole thing... this is not the whole Hogwarts -and it's not gonna be as in the movies, but as I have imagined it by reading the 7 books-
The map I've attached in the rar file is about a neighbourhood I've been trying to upload, but I've had some few problems so its approval by the site has been delayed.
The whole castle consists of 4 lots... I hope you like it when it's completed.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 12:35 AM
I think its fine that youve created (are creating) lots as you imagine them to be. The moveies/games' concepts are great but I enjoy seeing all types of imaginings from media. I think its brilliant that your making these in smaller lots- yes I have seen gorgeous lots before with the hogwarts castle done up huge!

BUT- my computer can hardly run those extravagent humongous hogwarts castles even in crap mode -(and I have a home built gaming machine) it just cant handle all that and its laggy- doing the lots up smaller like this is great because I can now play in a hogwarts theme without the hassle. Id like to see any complainers come up with something better- I cant make lots for anything- Im a simmer. Bravo for not sinking to others' level-btw.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 1:35 PM
thank you for your appreciation kittyvibe!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 3:17 PM
Nephertinna: Don't like it? Go make your own. This person obviously put alot of hard work into this and so doesn't need such snidey remarks like yours. Constructive critisium yes, not out-and-out damning of a creation.

Fantastic work! I also suffer from the problem of not being able to use the big Hogwarts lots and so this would work much better for me :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nephertinna
Not good enough, sorry. I've seen better Hogwarts lots on this website. Where did the roof of the middle building go? There are no bare, purposeless columns on the side of the real Hogwarts either (they must hold some kind of roof). And the Great Hall didn't come out well too (it should've been wider, it had fireplaces and a Trophy Room in the back, and the windows were quite different, not to mention they were on all three sides of the hall). You should check the maps of Hogwarts interiors and take a look at the 5th HP game if you want to make it flawless.

What. Thisreally good. Make your on then and let us see it.

This is a great upload.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:11 PM
This is really good I cant download it though because I dont have all those EPs. I love it though

I'm the new cancer,
never looked better..
You can't stand it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:41 PM
Thank You. I am a big fan of the Harry Potter series
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2009 at 8:44 PM
I really am greatful. I think it looks great. I wish I could do this good. It"s good. Don't doubt all the hard work that went into it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 2:15 PM
where's the furniture?

AWSOME UPLOAD.....ID PREFER IF U MADE IT 1 PEACE...OR TOLD ME HOW TO DO IT 1 PEACE OR AT LEAST MAKE IT LOOK LIKE 1.....

THNX IN ADVANCE
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:18 PM
there's no furniture, that's up to you.
I answered in the other post where you asked the very same question. Though you really could answer yourself just by reading the 'overview' of the downloads you're interested. It's too easy to sit down, ask and wait for the answer. Read. Just that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:56 PM
I'm sorry but thers no way you can fit four long tables in the hall so I simply don't understand your imagination. Did you really read the books?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:08 PM
don't use it if you don't like it. I really don't need rude people telling me what the f*** they think about my imagination. This is it. And of course I have read the books, I won't tell you how many times! Go make your own, I'm sick of you people who only know to complain!