Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuber - Suikoden III

by adore184 Posted 17th Sep 2007 at 5:15 AM - Updated 18th Sep 2007 at 3:24 AM by adore184

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:51 PM
Beautiful! You've done it again with these gorgeous Suikoden sims! I am now convinced to find and play this game now. Yes I must. These adorable looking characters have sold me.

I love the details on the clothes, which I think is your best talent! The sim looks so much like the character I am blown away. Absolutely gorgeous he is. I gotta download these Suikoden sims now, I must. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 6:37 PM
Oh, I love Yuber! Thanks for making him. <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:22 PM
Like always your sims are wonderful ^_^ Let's see how he gets along with the other video game sims.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 5:33 AM
^_^ AMAZING!!!!!!! Arigato!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:44 AM
OMG!! WOW! Thank you so MUCH!!!! *fan-girly squeal* You're the best ~.^.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:21 AM
Thank you for the comments guys!! I really appreciate it and am glad you like this sim! <3
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Make moooore. I love Suikoden. <333

"My sword is yours!" - Miklotov, Suikoden II.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2008 at 1:12 AM
Oh wow, I just discovered your Suikoden sims, and thank you so much for making them!

One thing though, the site that you link to for the eyebrows seems to have been reorganized. Do you have the ID number for the download you used?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jetdragon
Oh wow, I just discovered your Suikoden sims, and thank you so much for making them!

One thing though, the site that you link to for the eyebrows seems to have been reorganized. Do you have the ID number for the download you used?

Thanks, I'm glad you like them! ^_^ I haven't done anything new in a while and am trying to get back into posting stuff again.

I looked over the makeup at the site and I'm pretty sure the eyebrows are either id #02382 OR id #02366 now. I think if you download both of those you should be sure to get the proper one.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th May 2009 at 3:15 AM
MMMMSexy!
Looove it!