Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Godric's Hollow Community Lots

by GLachaille Posted 17th Sep 2007 at 11:25 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2007 at 11:58 PM by GLachaille : Updating Screenshots

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 5:34 PM
I am not even going to comment on the book this time. Great lots I love them all. The church is fantastic.

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 2:17 PM
They're beautiful! The only thing is, and maybe it's just me, it seems the Post Office is a corrupted .rar. :[
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 7:16 AM
im no harry potter fan but this is good.. lol .. hay how did you get a square of houses and the road like that? what im trying to say is: how you fit so many houses on one lil lot? lolol or iz it many different houses on one square in the neighborhood?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!