Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Parts 3&4

by lauralaima Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 9:52 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 12:57 PM by lauralaima

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 6:12 PM
Default Thank you!
Oh my... this is wonderful work! Such detail! I can't wait to download and begin putting my HP stuff inside!

Thank you so much!

Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scretwitch
Oh my... this is wonderful work! Such detail! I can't wait to download and begin putting my HP stuff inside!

Thank you so much!

I agree

More Power !!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 8:15 PM
thanks!!!
I'm building all the Hogwarts stuff including Hogsmeade, Hagrid's Hut and Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff dorm houses.
In addition when I finish all this work I'll attach a catalog of shots showing all the lots furnished, which may be useful for you to decorate the lots.
Thanks again for your appreciation!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 3:58 PM
Wow. Just, wow.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 10:44 PM
WOAH. That's all I have to say. Oh and... did I mention that this was FREAKIN AMAZING.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 6:57 AM
I love it so far, but I can't install the final piece. I can get the rest of them, but the final one refuses to install without the rest of the game add-ons. Is there a way to get around this?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 11:23 AM
are you using the clean installer? if you do, I really cant figure out what the problem is, sorry
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 10:39 PM
What does the lot4 installer need? I was able to install all the hogwarts installs except this one that unpacked Hechiceria. That one says it needs something I don't have installed. I have Sims 2 and the University pack.