Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bon Voyage Lip Ring FIX

by Menaceman44 Posted 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2012 at 5:04 PM by Menaceman44

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 10:55 PM
awesome! thanx.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 11:14 PM
yay!! thanks!!

Baw Chicka Wa Wa.... Banana!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:10 AM
Ah, Maxis... the funny things you forget to fix... remeinds me of the Nightlife goggle problem and the *STILL* annoying flashing blue accesory Pet expansion problem....

Thanks for fixing this-- I thought my graphics card was causing the problem.

Necromancy is Good
Theorist
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 1:06 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 2:29 AM
Thanks!
Inventor
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:14 AM
There are lip rings?? Thanks for the fix!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reyn
There are lip rings?? Thanks for the fix!

Yes, there are all kinds of piercings now. Unfortunatly, teens cannot wear them (or am I missing something?).
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 4:04 PM
Awesome. I actually didn't even notice this and thought this was a fix for the fact that you can't layer the lip rings (what's up with that?). But now that I've seen it, it bothers the heck out of me! Thanks for the fix =).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 12:11 AM
I'm glad everybody is finding this useful. Its good to know.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zelia Theb
Awesome. I actually didn't even notice this and thought this was a fix for the fact that you can't layer the lip rings (what's up with that?). But now that I've seen it, it bothers the heck out of me! Thanks for the fix =).

I think it sucks that we can't layer the peircings hopefully someone can fix that *hint* *hint*
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chibilamb524
I think it sucks that we can't layer the peircings hopefully someone can fix that *hint* *hint*

I would, but I don't know what values have to be changed to do that. I'm new to this modding stuff. Normally I just make recolours and modified meshes.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Recolour maniac of maniacs
#13 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I would, but I don't know what values have to be changed to do that. I'm new to this modding stuff. Normally I just make recolours and modified meshes.

So far, it seems to me that the lip ring layering thing is going to need to be fixed in one of two ways:
a) Someone extracts all the lip rings (maybe the nose rings and brow rings, too) and combines the meshes in various ways.
b) Someone adds two more lip ring (might as well do it for the nose rings and brow rings, too) categories that still show up under Misc and put all the left in one new category and all the right in the other new category, leaving the middle in the old category. I don't know how feasible this one is though.

I've been too busy actually playing the game, and playing Neverwinter Nights, to be messing a whole lot in the nuts and bolts of the game.

It's being invaded by the Otherworld...
By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bink13y: you are the recolor maniac of all maniacs
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 5:31 AM
cool fix but i thought this was a fix for the fact the rings sit too low when on the side..
I wonder if someone would fix this.. *hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!