Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sovereign Class Bridge Furniture set- 7 new meshes, 1 huge project

by jasonduskey Posted 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:25 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 6:03 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 5:33 PM
Wish I had these in addition to Xanathon's set when I started my SF story. Good job!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 6:42 PM
Nice! I already had a Bridge setting with your first furniture set,

now I can replace the consoles

Does your main viewer support multiple views as Xanathon's did?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 7:10 PM
Actually, that's Xan's main viewer. I should have put that in the main post. I've got an idea for a recolor, but I need his permission first. I like your bridge, chilli. I'd never have thought to 45 my Science and Environment consoles like that. Where did you find that door?

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:29 PM
Amazing!!!!

Resistance is Futile
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:55 PM
This is sweet. Thankyou!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 12:50 AM
Oh, the door is a wallpaper, not actually functional
It's supposed to look like an Intrepid class bridge... well, roughly.

It would be great if Xanathon's viewer could be recoloured like, say, a painting... several people in our Star Trek contest at InSim replaced the original textures in the main file with the screens they needed, but instead of replacing, options for additional sights would be perfect.

The contest crew is now active as roleplay, so we really need more Star Trek stuff
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:24 AM
When was theor a Trek contest at InSim and why did I miss it? That's a cool link, btw. Have no fear, my friend. I'm not done making stuff, not by a long shot. I have a whole mess of lots, furniture, and architecture planned. I just wish I had the time I need to work on it all.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:21 PM
Thanks for the link, it looks very interesting. I´m also playing a Star Trek RPG at the time - that´s what brought me to Star Trek in fact. I´m not a Trekkie, I´m just a Starfleet Officer in RPG and I´m trying to make the group I´m playing it with help me make the game into a Sim movie. And while doing that I´m propably turning Trekkie as well...
Anyway, I made a terrain replacement that´s supposed to look like space and right nbow I waiting for permission of maker of the replacement I used as my guide to post it. I think it would go nicely with all the wonderfull spaceships.
And... can anyone tell me how you turn the objects 45 degrees? I never really managed to do that... Thanks!
And thank you for all the wonderfull objects you make. Do you think it would be possible to make a main viewer that would work like a TV? So that we could put videos in it and have our sims actually watch it moving, not only like a picture?

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 1:55 PM
boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotationofobject true. Then you manuver the furniture with < and >. As for the main viewer, it would be possible to do this with a flatscreen tv, but that request is beyond my humble skills.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 4:03 PM
Thanks, I will try that.
Tot the viewer... it was just an idea, not a request.But maybe someone else here will feel inspired. I think there are quite a few Star Trek modders and maybe if they all join, it would be a great project...
Oh, I feel so bad, allways suggesting something (that other people take as request, which was NOT what I had in mind) and not being able to do something myself... maybe I can learn, but I have never seen star Trek so far. I'm definitely going to though, maybe it's fun being a Starfleet Officer and not really knowing what Star Trek is, but Ithink it would be better to watch something. ;-) I think I only love to ramble.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:08 PM
Sorry, I made a mistake in my last post. It's boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true. Keep trying, rowena. Object building was beyond me for the longest time. I had to follow the tutorials step by step until I could make very basic objects. To date, I don't know enough about BHAVs to make my objects do anything more than take up space. Practice, practice, practice. That's all I can reccomend. Also, if you have requests, I'm a fairly accomodating creator; I'll consider them if they're the type of thing I do and if I'm not completely absorbed with my own personal projects.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:52 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 1:52 AM
thanks