Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Soft Eyes

by MsBarrows Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 5:09 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 7:45 PM
Very pretty! Can't wait to try them in my game!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:34 PM
Very nice indeed, I might just get these.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:44 PM
The black eyes are so cool! Thanks for making them default or I’d have asked for it! They are in proportion and are perfect. I can see you worked really hard on them and I appreciate it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 8:51 PM
these are really nice. Thank!!!

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 10:22 PM
They look very pretty and I love nice eyes that are set right.
Thank You
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 3:30 AM
Niceee, thank you
Scholar
#8 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 5:31 AM
These are really great eyes and I can't wait to use them (I need to make myself a self sim as I have yet to do so)... but the better part about it is, you really told how you made them and that's extremely helpful to sooo many people. What a lovely, thorough upload. :downloads:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:12 AM
Very good work! They are so realistic! Thanks!

Alia vel Margierytka
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 11:58 AM
I love these, especially the purple eyes. It's so hard to find a realistic-looking, pretty purple eye and you've succeeded most beautifully. Thank you so much for creating and sharing such lovely eyes.

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 2:56 PM
These are really lovely! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 3:32 PM
Thank you. I like these eyes. Really very pretty.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:13 PM
These are GREAT! I need to clear some of my old eyes out before I put these ones in, but rest assured, I'm loading Bodyshop as we...Er..I type...! Awesome job

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:26 AM
Your eyes are beautiful!
I love your eyes. :D
shiny!
retired moderator
#15 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 8:25 PM
OMG LOVE the alien replacement eyes!
Instructor
#16 Old 29th May 2009 at 3:55 AM
Wow, beautiful eyes. Thank you for sharing.