Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*REQUESTED* Star trek dress uniforms for adults and elders (UPDATED!)

by NixNivis Posted 24th Sep 2007 at 9:13 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2012 at 8:15 PM by NixNivis : Updated links to new format

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 4:49 PM
You did a great job with these!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Alchemist
#3 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 4:56 PM
I love these white formal star trek uniforms.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
I löv them! Thank you! They are amazing!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:01 AM
Incredible! Thank you. I was wondering if you'd do these next.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:12 AM
Thank you so much, they are awesome
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:00 AM
I have been looking far and wide for Starfleet paraphernalia, and it seemed that no one had any, until I came here. THANK YOU for ending my long search!! If you could make a teenager version of the dress uniform also, that would be amazing!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 12:54 AM
Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that admirals have some gold piping around the collar...
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 9:27 PM
Shrike2415: I hadn't really planned to make dress uniforms for teens, but it should be doable without giving me too much of a headache. I'll put it on my to-do list, but it'll be a while before I get to them - I have a bunch of other projects I need to finish first.

Re the collar for admirals, I've checked it again, and I can't for the life of me see any gold piping (even though I agree that it would make sense for the collars to have some). Granted, if it's very thin piping, the zoom blur might have eaten it - but if that's the case, then it wouldn't be visible in game anyway... so I'm going to let the collar remain red. Thanks for the input, though!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 5:51 AM
Nice. I always wanted one of these! (Just never managed to DO it..)

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 1:02 PM
Awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 4:52 AM
Very nice, I just wish that your phenomenal Trek work was compatible with Sims 3.