Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry: Ravenclaw Tower

by lauralaima Posted 25th Sep 2007 at 3:19 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 1:01 PM by lauralaima

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 1:36 PM
The actual lot size and price are the ones at the bottom of the post, I made a mistake when uploading the lot and I had to fix it this way
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:27 PM
Great to see you're still doing the lots! And thanks a lot for this, the neighborhood is really coming together nicely! Kudos!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 7:27 AM
These are amazing. I can't wait to see the other houses. Would you be making Hagrid's hut? It would also be cool if you made Hogsmead, that would make a great downtown.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:27 PM
pandadme, I've already built Hogwarts, and now I'm working on the last house (Hufflepuff). Then I'll start a Secret Society called Dumbledore's Army, then I'll make Hagrid's Hut, then I'll build Hogsmeade, which will consists of 6 lots plus the shrieking house (casa de los gritos in spanish). And finally... I'll create another hood where I'm going to build... Diagon Alley!!!
BUT I need my time... be patient... I'm doing my best