Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of Hoodie Replacements for the teen boys

by migamoo Posted 26th Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 4:34 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
I would usually download any of your work,but this really isn't doing it for me.The shorts are a bit to short for my taste,is there any way to change that?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 5:51 AM
Shorts that reach just above knee is way too short? lol Well, coming from a summer of 112 degree temps at times, they could stand being shorter lol I give them two thumbs up.
Alchemist
#4 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 9:51 AM
The shoes look much better, I will change the default, thanks a lot!!
Instructor
#5 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 9:53 AM
I'm very tired of seeing boots and sandals, so I thank you very much for these. I wish they'd put that shirt on jeans instead of shorts though, or as a single item of clothing. lol
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 1:19 PM
I can never understand the Maxis obsession with sandals (¬_¬). Thanks for the replacements!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:26 PM Last edited by tr0n226 : 27th Sep 2007 at 2:33 PM. Reason: Because I'm very nitpicky about my writing when I post.
Death to maxis sandals! Nah, really though while sandals go well with some of the outfits they do seem to have an unusual preoccupation with them, and why on earth they would put them on a hiking outfit is beyond me. Absurd! I Agree with Migamoo on that. Anyhow, Migamoo, thank you for this! I've been downloading a lot of your work lately and enjoy each of them. Simple, realistic, appealing clothes and maxis reworks. You do good work. Keep it up and keep 'em coming! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:33 PM
I don't know what all this talk of the shorts is, I didn't do anything to them! Just the shoes.

Thank for the comments everyone!

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:42 PM
Thank you!
I never, really néver put on sandal outfits on my teen boys.. I don't like them at all.
And to go hiking? Ridiculous!
These are much better :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 8:00 PM
Thank you! I really hated that Maxis thought they should hike in sandals + socks. >_<
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 10:22 PM
Oh, wow, these are great. Thanks so much! I just don't understand Maxis' obsession with sandals...although I'm guilty of drawing sandals sometimes, because it's easier then other shoes.
I'm also guilty of wearing sandals for hiking, though, although I never intended to end up on a hiking trail. I wholly blame my cousin...
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 1:00 PM
Schnitzy! Pretty shoes, however, I thought the hoodie ones were good for casual, so I'm not downloading.
Theorist
#13 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:36 PM
awesome!
retired moderator
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:43 AM
I downloaded the replacements... they work great! And they look so much better than the Maxis sandals. Thanks!

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:19 PM
Interestingly enough, I found something that will settle our debate of mountain vs tropical in regards to the original outfit. While I was doing the repair and weeding of the tropical neighborhood, I had teen males wearing this outfit. When I later did the mountain repairs... teen males were wearing this outfit. With sandals. I kid you not.

I know you'll read this here - just an interesting FYI.
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:38 PM
I know they were it in both, but it doesn't bother me as much to have teens in the tropics wear this with shoes than it does with teens in the mountains wearing this with sandals.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:40 PM
Very cool, these shoes fit so much better!
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 3:05 AM
I must have missed this upload! I have to admit... I went backpacking 5 miles in flip flops once. True story. Don't ask me what I was thinking! Never had blisters that bad before or since. :/
Anyway, I'm glad I can spare my guys that problem! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM
lol... You're too funny, and so right about the sandals. I don't even hike and I saw that as a bad idea.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:22 AM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 7:55 AM
I don't get why stupid sims staff feel the need to add sandals or flip flops to everything and other ridiculous fashion choices...somebody there or many of them must have a weird sandal/flip flop fetish or something ...hahaha...love what you do here.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 5:32 AM
Thanks so much! This has always bugged me!