Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simtorini

by eedgan Posted 27th Sep 2007 at 8:34 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:06 AM by eedgan : Updated tags

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:01 AM
lol eedgan... i loved this lot in the contest.... i would upload my houses but i'm offering most of them as prizes for my contest that just ended.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:02 AM
this is nice... i was in greece over the sumer so my grandpa could see old family members and we stoped in santorini... i like this... very lovely.
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 7:33 AM
Great lot, eedgan, the sunny and greek location is perfect. Love all the details around and also the names you gave to the various shops. LOL. Your coastal lots are a pleasure for the eyes! Thank you for sharing. Kiss and ciao.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:51 AM
Great work buddy, I love its ocean view.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Alchemist
#6 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:57 AM
It´s adorable! Makes me wanna go on vacation and spend all my money immediately!
Thanks,
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:14 AM
This is a wonderful lot!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#8 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 3:26 PM
I absolutly adore this wonderful community lot. This should be featured!!!
Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#9 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 3:01 PM
Fantastic work, eedgan! The build style and color scheme is lovely and inherently Greek Thank you for sharing it!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 2:31 PM
Absolutely wonderful lot eedgan , giggled when i read the title hehe Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here