Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Dragon Slayer Sword

by Dr. Macabre Posted 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:20 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:45 AM
looks great !! keep up the good work
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:04 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH DR.MACABRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely adore it!!! :lovestruc and thats only a fraction of how much i love it! Heehee!!

And yes it is from Berserk

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:06 PM
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:58 PM
I tell myself I'm not downloading any more, and here I am, downloading! This is teh awesome!!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:47 PM
Hmm, this sword reminds me of someone's sword in Soul Calibur II, but I can't remember whose it was?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:45 PM
I'm not familiar with Berserk, but that looks close enough to a FFVII Buster Sword for me to love this! It looks great, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:27 AM
omg gatt's sword!!! the dragon slayer! >.< thank you very much :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 1:48 PM
Swordsmasterguy i think you are thinking of Siegfried. I like SoulBlade (Sould calibur in us i think) and he is it that too

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:18 PM
Even if I'm not a fan of Beserk ... the sword is great!
#11 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:26 AM
To bad it isn't holdable, yet it sure is a nice sword.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 2:46 PM Last edited by CobrasTwo : 10th Mar 2008 at 2:51 PM.
Sweet, they always did say that big old slab of metal was too big to hold anyway, so I guess it'll be okay on the wall

Was that a typo..?
If not, it's called "manga", not "magna"

If anyone wants to see a piccie of the original for comparison, here is an awesome one of Gatsu saving Caska (using the Dragon Slayer, of course )
(I have a copy of this printed out and hanging on my wall )
[NOTE: Yeah, there's blood all over the sword. It's a black and white pic, though, so it's just black, not red... and be happy, I removed the various flying pieces of monsters (heads, etc) from the pic I kind of thought they detracted from the overall effect. Caska is just too cute sitting there in her white robe to have pieces of monsters around cluttering up the scene.]

http://flewelling.strangled.net/sha...ing%20Caska.jpg

Here's another good one, only you can't really see the whatchamacallit.. the hand guard thing:

http://flewelling.strangled.net/sha...20Wallpaper.jpg

And one final pic just for good measure [I used this as my desktop background for awhile] :

http://flewelling.strangled.net/sha...20-%20Gatsu.jpg

Can you tell I'm a Berserk Fan yet..?
Hmm, wait, that was an interesting choice of words.. hehe...
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 9:16 AM
Man, that's big...! Cool

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 9:33 PM
VERY cool sword. I was just looking for some ideas for a webpage that's for a friend's guild in WOW called DragonSlayers