Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUEST: No Falling Leaves During Fall

by crumplebottom_marky4444 Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 3:09 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 3:37 PM
Oh thank you! Now my sims won't have to spend the entire fall sesason raking leaves. :D

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:03 PM
Awesome!

Would it be possible to do a "Fewer falling leaves" hack? It would be nice to have my gardener (or my sims for that matter) didn't spend all their time raking leaves, but still have some leaves sometimes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:21 PM
Sorry, Alicelove, but I can't make it produce less leaves. It's only all or nothing.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:05 PM
I think it's a great package--but the falling leaves I enjoy. Once in awhile one falls REALLY close to the camera and I marvel at the detail EA put into a single leaf. I like to see the children and toddlers play in the leaves, though the play is ridiculously oversimplified. Anyway. Autumn is my favorite season--I enjoy the leaves so much. I miss being able to walk through and crunch through the leaves, and the colours still amaze me. All this to say I admire the work you put into this, but I'd download it if it produced more leaves, say, leaves like a snowfall, truly covering a neighborhood inches deep. That's what really happens, some places. And that puts the compost bins to work for real!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:20 PM
I come from a land down under.
Where our trees don't drop leaves. Branches, yes.
Big heavy branches that smash houses and cars, but not leaves.

Thanks mate, good one.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:26 PM
I like the leaves, but nice work.
Theorist
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:36 PM
awesome!
RETROTROUT
#9 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 9:09 PM
Thanks for making this I will be downloading this after I format my pc
Instructor
#10 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 1:34 AM
Thank you so much. Having to rake leaves is the pitts. I love a lot of trees in my yard but the leaf raking was awful.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:23 PM
WOW, I never put trees on my lots, because of that raking in fall!!! Finally, I can have bautiful gardens without being bothered by the leaves! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 7:23 AM
thanks, i found it again. my husband will be very pleaed. he's irritated with the leaves
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shorty943
I come from a land down under.
Where our trees don't drop leaves. Branches, yes.
Big heavy branches that smash houses and cars, but not leaves.

Thanks mate, good one.

Some/Most native trees may not, but we do get autumn leaves in Australia. Though perhaps not so much in the northern states. That was one notable difference when I lived up north - no autumn!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM
yeah... the leaves really suck.
thanks for all your hard work.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:54 AM
thankyou so much for this hack! i hate those goddarrn leaves :L
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:11 AM
I need this thanks so much.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 3:17 PM
c'est super merci!!