Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-like hair colour recolours ~ MYOS female hair 14

by Avaluna Posted 6th Oct 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2013 at 3:15 PM by Avaluna : changed link for SAU

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Alchemist
#2 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:59 AM
I never knew this hair. Thank to you. I love this hair and your hair recolors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:12 AM
I love this hair it's perfectly maxis-y for my game but Sims Artist Union is down so I can't get the mesh
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:20 AM
Thank you this is awesome! But I can't get the mesh either.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 6:54 AM
Aparently that site is pretty popular huh
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:21 AM Last edited by lamammaforever : 8th Oct 2007 at 7:45 AM. Reason: Coris site is working now
OK, Rock Chic posted nice recolors of this mesh at the beginning of September and still there were problems with the site for getting the mesh. It seems it's due to the bandwith and probably we all have to try again and again in different moments.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...5#startcomments

Unfortunately the creator policy (Coris) doesn't allow to include the mesh.
I guess we have to be patient and check.
If in the next days Coris site will result officialy down then it's allowded to include here the mesh.
I hope to get it for enjoying your nice recolors too, thank you and ciao.

monday morning - 08.44 a.m. the site is working and the mesh is available, just downloaded. Thanks again Avaluna.
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 7:24 AM Last edited by traciputnam : 7th Oct 2007 at 7:27 AM. Reason: Posted This The Same Time As Ur Msg...
Default Link To Mesh Needs Updated?
Wonderful recolor!

However the link you provided for the mesh, coris.dothome.co.kr redirects to http://www.dothome.co.kr/set/traffic.htm, and it's not in English, so the only link on that page redirects to http://dothome.co.kr/. I'm not sure if I have this mesh or one like it, so I need to check. Could you please update the link?

Thanks!

UPDATED (1:28am)

JUST AS I POSTED THIS, I NOTICED YOU POSTED A MESSAGE ABOUT THE SITE. I'LL WAIT TO SEE IF YOU INCLUDE THE MESH HERE. THANKS!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:16 AM
This one's a real goodie! I am officially obsessed with curls and curly hair in real life and now I can even spice up the world of my sims with these curls! Sadly, the site with the mesh is down, but I still downloaded your hair and I'm gonna install it when I get the mesh.
But to put it in short - Thank You! Thank you for such a pretty "Maxisy" recolour! Cheers!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 10:56 AM
That hair is wonderful. Unhappily the link for the mesh is in Korean and almost impossible of understanding. It is already the second download that I try to catch the mesh of that site and I don't get.
I have that hair for adult with mesh. Is the same for adolescents?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
OK, Rock Chic posted nice recolors of this mesh at the beginning of September and still there were problems with the site for getting the mesh. It seems it's due to the bandwith and probably we all have to try again and again in different moments.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...5#startcomments

Unfortunately the creator policy (Coris) doesn't allow to include the mesh.
I guess we have to be patient and check.
If in the next days Coris site will result officialy down then it's allowded to include here the mesh.
I hope to get it for enjoying your nice recolors too, thank you and ciao.

Yesterday everything was just fine. I could get on the site every moment.
As you said, I think you people just have to wait untill the site is back on.

I can't give you the mesh if the site isn't officialy down, I'm sorry. I know this is annoying. I find it annoying too. Why go down when I upload a recolour? Great timing...

But I think it will be on later... You just have to wait (maybe a couple of days?).

And thank you all for your nice comments.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 2:05 PM
I LOVE your maxis-match hair recolors, Avaluna!! I like my sims to look like sims so I really appreciate this. THANK YOU so much for creating and sharing this and your other recolors with us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

p
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:48 PM
These are lovely; thanks for them!

Folks, the Sims Artists Union site is known for going down a lot. So far, it has always come back up again. Try at the beginning of the month; you'll probably have more luck then.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#13 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:01 PM
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:10 PM
Gorgeous! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:26 AM
Thank you SO much, I've been looking for Maxis-like hair colour recolours for a while on theis mesh cause IT' one of my favourites.

Thank you

Love The Sims Always
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 2:31 AM
Ohh this mesh doesn't come in male, does it? <:o

Does this font make me look fat?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 1:09 PM
Awesome. I've been in serious need of some good curly hair, and I just found it Thank you.

This would also look fantastic on one of my male sims, any chance you could make it for males too?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anniemaniac
Awesome. I've been in serious need of some good curly hair, and I just found it Thank you.

This would also look fantastic on one of my male sims, any chance you could make it for males too?

No, I'm not a mesher.
Maybe you can ask it at the Sims Artists Union. They created this mesh, so maybe they want to make it for males too.

And thank again, everyone, for these lovely comments!
Mad Poster
#19 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:20 AM
I can go on the site but I can't figure out how to navigate it since it's not in English. Can you provide a direct link to the page the mesh is on? I really love this har. Thanks!!!
Instructor
#20 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:03 AM
Greetings Avaluna,

I was lucky enough to find the mesh and I thank you so much for posting these recolors in the 4 Maxis shades. I liked the original, but I wish that more creators would also do a Maxis set as you have done.

Thank you again,

Debra
Field Researcher
#21 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 9:07 PM
This is a lovely recolor, Avaluna!

For those of you who want a male version, HIM666 at Wicked Sims has a male version

http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums/. You need to register, but it's free. Look under HIM666 Makeup/Genetics.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 7:19 PM
Thank you so much Avaluna! These recolors are so beautiful! I hate realistic textures, so your textures are by very far my favorite!
I can't wait to see your next creation
Instructor
#23 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:15 AM
Pretty hair
Thanks Avaluna

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 3:20 AM
i cant get this mesh because of the site that isnt in english ): it wont translate either! i really want this hair, its really good (: well done!
Instructor
#25 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 6:10 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Page 1 of 4