Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nagini - Voldemort's Snake in Human Form

by Sandicee4 Posted 10th Oct 2007 at 7:24 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 3:12 PM
I think this is brillant. I just finished reading the last book and this fits perfectly. By the way I think she is very beautiful.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 4:55 PM
Thanks=)

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM
Ugly? Bah! She's gorgeous for what she is!

...That...and finally my Voldy sim can get some company that is NOT Pettigrew. >.< Yick.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 11:42 PM
I don't download sims, but I stopped by to tell you that I think this is a very original idea. You got any more ideas? I bet they're great!

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 1:10 AM
I've always thought Voldy's relationship with his pet snake *did* go beyond any affection he's ever shown anyone else, so him falling in love with a human version of it (an evil wizard's version of love anyway) isn't so far fetched...nice idea, I like it, and she looks as she should: cold, angular, reptilian...a babyface would've ruined Nagini.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghanima Atreides
I've always thought Voldy's relationship with his pet snake *did* go beyond any affection he's ever shown anyone else, so him falling in love with a human version of it (an evil wizard's version of love anyway) isn't so far fetched...nice idea, I like it, and she looks as she should: cold, angular, reptilian...a babyface would've ruined Nagini.

I whole-heartedly agree with everything you've said. >> Voldy DID love that snake a little too much for my tastes, and Nagini is quite beautiful in this (for what she is, a snake).

She's TEH AWESOME.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 11:33 AM
Nice...
I want a lizard (in real life) that is called Nagini :D
And of course I want a Dark Lord as well *drool*
If you can't tell I love the dark side...

DIE HARRY POTTER... AVADA KEDAVRA...
OBEY THE DARK LORD!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:13 AM
Good job, she really looks great. Especially the upper part (head and hair), they much look like snake.

But, I don't agree with you all that Voldemort was in a way in love with Nagini. It is only normal that he protected her and cared for her - there was a bit of his soul in her. If anybody found this out and if he didn't take care of her and have her by his side all the time, somebody might have killed her and that bit of his soul inside her. So Nagini is very important because she has a bit of Voldemort's soul that's not in him, but it is important to be with him, in case something happens to him.
I believe I've complicated it a bit, but I hope you got the point. This is only my oppinion. And don't be too hars if you find spelling or other mistakes. I'm not from an english-speaking country.

Bye.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 5:57 AM
Thanks for all the thanks!!

swampcandy:- I don't really have any more "original" ideas at the moment, however I'm in the process of completing a Voldemort sim - not based on the movie-Voldemort who was not as ugly as he should have been in my opinion. I'll get the snapshots done soon & hopefully it'll be accepted.

bogdan1514:- I get your point & value your opinion very much. Thanks for sharing it. To tell you the truth, I don't believe that Voldemort was completely in love with her (this sim was meant as a bit of a joke) but I still believe that he showed her a LOT of affection & for someone as evil as Voldemort, that fact is a big deal.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 4:38 PM
Hey, this is great! I'm totally flattered that you used my hair recolor! =) Thanks!
And, this is a beautiful sim. I agree, I think Voldemort falling in love with a human-version of Nagini sounds plausible. I always kind of hoped that he'd be nice too poor crazy Bellatrix, but, this is more likely than that lol!
Good job.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 5:42 PM
Oh god. YES! YESS! *screams over idea*
Could I PLEASE make that into some fanfiction? Please please please?
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 7:56 AM
Oh wow, she looks gorgeous. Exactly as she should look as a human. :D

g o ☆ s t a r s !

[N]inja.[N]icole
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 8:50 PM
for some reason i think that "he who must not be named" wanted his little pet snake of his to be a man. I mean he is crazy, desperate and probably not intrested in the opposite gender if you know what I mean "wink" "wink"
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 1:08 AM
Sweet! Reminds me of an original character of mine. Lexi Monroe. She grew up in the muggle orphanage with Voldemort and he had a twisted sort of affection for her though he was incapable of truly loving anyone. She, however, was totally devoted to him because she felt no one else could understand her the way he did since her circumstances (halfblood abandoned at an orphanage at birth) were so similar to his. Though he ignored her and was sometimes abusive to her she stayed by his side. Once he left Hogwarts, (she was only a third year in his 7th) she was abandoned by him and never thought she would see him again until one night while wondering in the forbidden forest she sensed his presense and after a long, disturbing and inappropriate night, she was transformed into Naginni.
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 11:03 AM
THANKS
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 11:27 PM
coooool and I'm not even a HP fan!