Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

12 Natural hair recolours

by ___joanna Posted 11th Oct 2007 at 12:09 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 7:37 PM by ___joanna

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:07 PM
Finally.
good job.

Merci bucket :D

Chant Chant Chant Chant Love War Fear Hate - Mob War Kill Hate - Chant Chant Chant Chant
All you ever get is all you steal - Side of London that the tourists never see...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM
Hi ___joanna,

Welcome to the Natural Redhead Project; the recolors look great! Could you do me a favor and put a link back to the project list in your post?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=20304

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 4:47 PM
ooo could you do a boys version of this too please?

xxx
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dementediva
ooo could you do a boys version of this too please?

xxx

Yep. I think that a guy version would also be nice...
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Nov 2007 at 2:49 AM
Is there a mesh I need for this? If so where can I get it?

throughthehourglass
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 7:54 PM
I've got a guy's version on it's way, guys. =) Should be up tonight or tomorrow.

And the mesh is below the link where you download it. It's at XMsims.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 2:17 AM
Oh. My. This is so great. I love you *bows*

Gracias, anyways.

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:01 AM
hey you realize you have made a hair that is very similar to an anime character, L Lawliet from death note, if you put that in ur description you will proberly get way more people downloading, the crazy obsessed fans like me will lov u for it! (esspecially if you make it a guy version cause the character is male) but yea thats awsome!!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:32 AM
Plz, could you tell me the exact name of the mesh? Cause you just linked the page the mesh was in when you posted this... but the pages change when new stuff is uploaded! Now the page you linked shows hairstyles that don't match at all! I'm searching the right mesh by myself, but XM Sims has TONS of pages of hairstyles.. @_@ Plz...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:39 PM
The link has been updated to the correct page. I have also edited the post and included the name of the mesh (Flora Hair 021) in case the page gets changed again, so hopefully people can find it. Please continue to alert me if you find that the mesh has changed pages and I will do my best to find it asap!

Thankyou for bringing this to my attention. I hope this fixes it for you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:21 PM
oh YAY this looks like L`s hair from DEATH NOTE =D

Plz visite my site and watch my videos.And most important->don`t forget to leave a comment
http://de.youtube.com/user/lAmyHotchicl =) be so nice xD
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 5:08 AM
I absolutely love this, but for the life of me I cannot find the mesh... it's probably relocated... *sigh* Sorry to bug you, but would you know where the mesh is? This is awesome hair! D:

"For it matters more whether there will be weather,than what the weather will be."
---Phantom Tollbooth
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 10:53 PM
Default Don't see any changes...
I've just checked and as far as I can see, the link is still correct! You can find it here. It is the second one down, below the curly ponytail mesh and an advert. I hope this has helped!