Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter Collection: Spinner's End

by StephSim Posted 14th Oct 2007 at 5:26 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 12:28 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM
Hi Steph,
You have really put a lot of work into this project. I like the way you fully describe the locations and give some background info. Although not my personal, "cup of tea", you have certainly brought Harry and Co to simland.
Keep up the great work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:32 PM
Hi Steph,
You put a lot of effort and hard work into this Harry Potter Project. I would just like to say.. good luck with the ministry it bites
Jammy
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:06 PM Last edited by StephSim : 15th Oct 2007 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Errors
Steve,

While the Harry Potter "following" may not be your "cup of tea", I appreciate you taking the time to post a comment about the collection. Initially, I was not into Harry Potter as I thought it was so "childish". After a colleague of mine gave me the first 4 books when she retired from teaching and my son begged me to purchase the first movie about 1 year ago, I found myself lost in how magnificent Rowling's mind must be to create such a wonderful world where she dealt with a diversity of topics in such an awesome way. Needless to say, I have read the books to my young son and we have watched every movie to date. I do digress... Thank you for you comment!

------------------------------------------------------
Jammy,
You will be SHOCKED to know I have finished the shell for the Ministry and I can't wait for YOU to see it (especially since I am really creating it NOW for your happiness!) YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES, THOUGH! OMG! ....Now, that I am have tormented you enough...I will upload it tomorrow. I am adding the finishing touches (designer walls & floors). I am also trying to find a few must have objects to get the look I want in a few of the rooms. Just so you'll know...10 stories, underground, with an INTERESTING entry level...:D

Take care for now!
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 6:56 PM
when is the ministry of magic coming out???
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 5:53 PM
Stephanie, these are wonderful! I write Harry Potter fanfic and when I get time hope to do some Sims movies of them and am always on the lookout for HP content. Your lots look amazing!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:36 PM
Eriador,
Thanks for the compliment. I created the lots with Sim story/movie writers in mind. I hope you can use them in your Sim movies! Take care and happy movie making!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~