Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bleach Gotei 13 - Divisions 1-6 CPTs and VCs

by Izz35178 Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 8:03 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 10:37 PM by Izz35178

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 9:10 PM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 17th Oct 2007 at 10:34 PM.
oh my god.. I like bleach good work and I wish you can make soi fong :/

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 10:27 PM Last edited by zhu rong : 18th Oct 2007 at 9:52 PM.
Bleach is so awesome! Thank you very much! I love Gin, Renji, Byakuya, Momo, Yoruichi, and basically everyone else. Oh I almost forgot Kenpachi and Hitsguya.

Arrogance is often the undoing of a would-be victor -- Byakuya Kuchiki
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 12:58 AM
*faints DED* I am forever indebted. *sniffle* Can't wait for the rest (Jyuu's my fave). Ahhh!!! <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 3:56 AM
You are officially a very awsome person.
Instructor
#6 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 4:07 AM
I'm now inspired to finish reading Bleach, watch the anime, and create a Bleach themed hood. Oh yes, this is awesome.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 7:38 AM
how funny i was looking for these the other day! thank you sooo much! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 7:39 AM
Thanks so much IZZ!!! XD

Down with stereotypes!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 12:41 PM Last edited by sirbartonslady : 18th Oct 2007 at 8:04 PM. Reason: haha i fail at reading
Oh. My. God. They look AWESOME! I really cannot wait to see how they look in the game.

(please disregard my earlier comments about the sims themselves, I didn't realize this was a clothing download. I phail at reading, haha)

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 1:16 PM
Really. Thank you for these. I'm waiting for Captian Ken and the littleist Lt's uniforms now. Thier not my favorites... but out of the 13, they are up there. If it's not too much to ask, can you maybe make Senna's uniform after all the others? I just recently saw Memories of Nobody, and she was a great character. (Will not say anything else to keep the Spoiler monsters away)

Thank you again for all your hard work.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 2:44 PM
ooooooooooooooooohh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just wonderful, so much detailed characters.... these are the best I've ever seen, just love Byakuya and Hinamori!!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 1:17 AM
You're frigging AWESOME!!! Great work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 7:04 AM
Just... amazing. THANK YOU.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 12:38 AM
Thank you so much! I love Bleach and these outfits.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 1:15 AM
Do you have any plans for arrancar uniforms?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 7:35 AM
I'm considering them, I've just got a lot I want to do first. The Quincy, the Shibas, and of course the rest of the Gotei 13. I also really wanted to do an Edward and the military uniforms from FMA. And eventually I would like to do some Death Note characters (Ryuk, Rem, L,M,N).
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 2:46 PM
im looking forward to the next project u do
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
Yes! please do some death note characters! I would really appreciate it!

Awesome clothes, esprcially on Yoruichi!

We Dream because Reality is Too Limited
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 11:34 PM
...Oh my... God.
You are so freaking awesome. You have to be the first person I've actually given feedback to. And it takes a lot to get a lurker like me to post.
Here's hoping you can do Kurotsuchi Mayuri. (I'm obsessed with that captain)

Regardless, you rock.
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 9:20 PM
Just like Vixen, you're the first person I've commented to.

Thank you so much for making these Bleach Sims! They're absolutely amazing. I think you may be the first person to make and release them for the public, as I've been searching for a long time for Bleach characters. I'm excited to see your Ishida/Quincy Sims!

Keep up the great work!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:18 PM
Is the hair included in this? If it is, it doesnt show up in the game like the clothes...it took me a while to work out that there might not actually be hair lmao..
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th May 2008 at 12:32 AM
Please can tell me the sit/sites where you got the hair for your characters, i really need them lol and im having such a hard time finding them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th May 2008 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lindsay7321
Please can tell me the sit/sites where you got the hair for your characters, i really need them lol and im having such a hard time finding them!

1st - Kavar , EA
2nd - EA
3rd - Nouk , Louis
4th - Raonjena , SAU
5th - Raon
6th - Snalihorse (linked above), SAU
Yoruichi - Seomi , I don't know about the pony tail
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 8:10 PM
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but the Aizen mesh isn't in the zip. Could you please fix that. Thanks.
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:36 PM
I am having trouble with some of the links to the hair since they seem to be broken links. Also is there a 4th division shinigami outfit as well with their equipment on? I was thinking of putting in a Hanatarou so it would be great.
Page 1 of 2