Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Château Amer

by Christine11778 Posted 16th Oct 2007 at 11:12 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:16 PM
Beautiful work, Christine! All of your lots are lovely and this is no exception Thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:16 PM
Your castles are works of art and timeless!

Ena sue weep burwa beep
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:11 PM
Christine, one of your houses was the first I ever uploaded (Widbode) - I still love it - and I am still constantly amazed at your unique and beautiful creations. Your custom content is without parallel and truly beautiful. I also love your site/forum. Thanks for this wonderful house!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#5 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:56 AM
Thanks for another masterpiece, Christine
Fantastic work, as always!

Retired from Simming
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 5:07 PM
It looks perfect. I know that lots like this one could run slow for not-so-upgraded-PC but it's worth to get it, it's a real beauty and nice to have in neighbourhood at least as decoration. My PC is in a transition metaphisic situation, sometime works as a teen PC and sometime as a granpa PC, but I want this castle in my game in any case. Thank you veeeery much. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 8:56 PM
Wow what a beautiful castle! You did such a good job on this, can't wait to add this to my neighbourhood, thanks so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 11:39 AM
this is sooooo beautiful! and no EPs needed! great! thanks a lot!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 9:29 PM
i love it!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 7:18 PM
simply wonderful!!! THANKX A LOT =)
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Nov 2007 at 10:09 PM
Thanks everyone!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:47 AM
The forest you have behind the house, did you create it?
Like put tress everywhere?

Anyways, wonderful creation! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 10:48 AM

Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PAUlfRANk

The forest behind the house is neighborhood decoration and is not part of the lot.

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 10:09 AM
This house it perfect for my sims 2 video! It's just so...nice and gothic-ish. I'll put a link to this on my video.

Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 1:21 PM
() () Awesome! your attention to detail is just so great! my sister (who's sitting beside me right now) just said she might Drop Dead!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 3:52 PM
I really want to see this in my game except it won't show up in my game. Am I doing something wrong which may cause it not to show up. Please can someone help me with this!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 12:09 AM
Wonderful !! Thanks A Million!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 2:16 AM
thanxs!!!!! sooooooo awsome! i love it! i can't wait toshoot a movie in it!!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PirateRowan
Thank you so much, you make lovely houses! This Castle is perfect for my vampire sisters, ghehe. But here it comes: I did some changes on your lovely lot and I wanted a garage, because else my vamp-beauties die from sunlight, I build it beneath the little tower on the left (facing the front), but now that tower-thingy is floating in the air... And so I wanted to rebuild it above the garage-roof, unfortunatly, I don't know how you make those lovely pointy roofs and also don't know how you got those columns right in the middle! Would you mind pleeeeaaase pleeeeaaase telling me? You would do me such a big favour because I kinda f**ked up your pretty house now :c I'm sorry!

And I got a picture of it if you want it... Could you please help me?

The spire roof was made with floor tiles using a boolprop cheat. I have a tute for this on my site cc4sims.com. It is not an object, so you can't just delete it. Show me a picture of what you have done and maybe I can better assist you.

CC4Sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 11:52 AM
its beautiful i love it
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 9:40 AM
how to download?