Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Baby Doll Hair' in Standard Maxis Colors -All ages, Animated, and Binned!-

by Phaenoh Posted 19th Oct 2007 at 6:50 AM - Updated 19th Dec 2007 at 3:12 AM by Phaenoh

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:06 AM
Hey, I hardly ever post, I think this is my firsttime or close too it. Anyway, when I saw this, I went "How cute is this!" and "A MUST have!" LOL.

Great job, cant wait for my lil ladies to wear it with pride!

Prince T
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:33 AM
VERY nicely done. Most of my female sims are a little too butch to use this hair with, but I'll be sure to keep it on hand to punish them with if they're bad. :-)

Seriously, though, you've done a fabulous job!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:37 AM
Gorgeous job. Its perfect toddler hair! Some of the other styles are too adult for them, but this style is fantastic. Great job and thanks for sharing it!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 3:58 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone, this took me forever and I'm glad that you appreciated all my hard work.
Scholar
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:19 AM
I'm a bit scared about the Poly count, but it's gorgeous! I know what you mean about the greys and the hairs not being linked, eeyuch!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
I game and create on a laptop, as long as you don't play huge lots or have every sim have this hairstyle, you should be fine!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
This is lovely hair! And adorable too. ^^
Thanks so much for the tutorial link as well! I just made my first all ages hair.. and only my second hair since 2005... I did not know you could fix the hair to not float back to the maxis one when you click for a different shade! And the genetic thing is very helpful too!
I must add these features to my next hair! :D

Eclipse Sims 4 on tumblr
~°*CAS Custom Content Downloads*°~
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:18 AM
This hair is adoarable, you've done an awesome job. Thank you so much.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:26 AM
I just think this hair is so adorable for toddlers to wear.
Thank You for all you hard work and creating the different recolors for it.
#11 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:17 AM
Very worth the high poly count! Thanks!
Alchemist
#12 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:24 AM
Your hair style is so cute with all ages. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 8:01 AM
That's great hair, and thanks for all the info - most of which I didn't know.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
OMG!! I loved this on you Shirley Temple simmie but to have it in all colors - it's too adorable!! Thanks for all the binning and linking, etc., which I don't know too much about but I now realize that's why the customs hais are such a pain in CAS. Great job and great gift!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:05 PM
This, I think, will be an excellent addition for my Victorian Sims...or even to make a creepy doll Sim....hrm....
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FleurduSang
or even to make a creepy doll Sim....hrm....
That, was a a thought I had when I was making it, I didn't think I'd use it for much else other than adorable toddlers, but the other ages help out with ...fetishes....
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 5:03 PM
awesome job!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 6:48 PM
I love this hair! It's fantastic :D~
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 8:03 PM
So cute. It will make sim toddlers a big smile :D
Instructor
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 11:13 AM
Shades of Shirley Temple. This is great hair. Thank you.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:42 AM
Super cute! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 5:41 PM
I love you from the bottom of my heart for making your hair correctly. I just spent god knows how long binning, aging, sorting, and otherwise correcting all my other hairs...

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2007 at 6:56 PM
Its really not that hard, its a shame other hair creators don't take the time to do it. I had a lot of fun with that part. Far more than actually making the hair!
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 3:07 AM
Beautiful hair! This will be awesome for my Glinda the Good, from Wicked. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 3:10 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Page 1 of 2