Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue skin for alien sims

by joninmobile Posted 21st Oct 2007 at 12:29 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2009 at 1:58 AM by joninmobile

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:25 PM
This is perfect for Numenor and Yumi from Ulysses 31! I'm working on them as a request! Thank you soooo much, you've made it alot more easy on me :D
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 2:20 AM
Youre welcome! just be sure to credit me in your post please.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:41 AM
Wow. I never thought of this blue skin would be very beautiful.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 4:15 AM
Thanks, it's exactly what my game needed. And it's very pretty too.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 6:00 PM
This is great Sorry just had to do this! Anyways,this is perfect for my blue sims. I like making crazy aliens.This should be great for my aliens.

My Advice: Don't get plastered when you're drinking.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:46 AM
What a pretty shade of blue! I wish my skin was that color...

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:16 PM
Can't wait to use it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:21 PM
I LOVE this skin and desperately need it but I keep getting an error message saying the file is corrupt! *sob* I really LOVE this skin though! Hopefully soon I'll be able to download it or I'll cry!

Remember SILENCE=DEATH.
If you're not saying what's on your mind,
you're as good as dead!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 2:45 AM
Very pretty shade of blue! I can't wait to try it out on some unexpecting sims of mine! (Evil laugh.)

With a name like Saxy, you know it's unique.

Don't know what a TARDIS is? Click Here to find out!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 12:11 AM
It's not supposed to change the default alien skin, right? But I think it replaced mine, because all of the alien babies are blue, and so is Pollination Technician #9!
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 6:36 AM
That's odd???
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rc1138
It's not supposed to change the default alien skin, right? But I think it replaced mine, because all of the alien babies are blue, and so is Pollination Technician #9!

R u sure - Lol
cuz if u make an alien into a vampire their skin goes blue - Is Pollination Technician a Vampire?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 1:58 AM
Lovin' it! This is awesome. I need Blue skin to create a blue elf/fairy. Thanks soooo much

"He was my best friend. I would always love him, and it would never, ever be enough."- Bella Swan on her friendship with Jacob
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 4:27 AM
How do you install skin tones? Yes, I am a newbie to mods. And yes I HAVE the game now.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 1:50 AM
Great job, but some of us want an Anatomically Correct version of this skin, and with nipples!

Think you can manage? If not, then forward my indirect request to the folks at SexySims and have them do a Anatomically Correct version, as I've already looked long and hard over at SexySims site and they don't have the variety of alien skin-tones with genitalia and nipples in the colors I see on MTS2! Same skin colors, but with the aforementioned features added! I don't do barbie skins for long, all my Sims deserve to be Anatomically Correct!