Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chicken,Milk,Toast,Pie & a Cookie

by fireflies Posted 21st Oct 2007 at 3:49 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 4:15 AM
Deelish! It's something that I'd want to eat.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:22 AM
Yeah, just what I wanted to see.
Thank You
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 6:53 AM
Looks yummy, and i get such a appetite for blueberry cheesecake now! :D
Thanks for these.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 7:10 PM
Fireflies, thanks so much for bringing back more of your foods. I'm still hoping you'll find the files for your Lemon and Chocolate Chunk Pies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisa626
Fireflies, thanks so much for bringing back more of your foods. I'm still hoping you'll find the files for your Lemon and Chocolate Chunk Pies.

Lisa you are in luck, go to this link and you can get your pies

Pies Pies Wow lots of Pies
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
Lisa you are in luck, go to this link and you can get your pies

Pies Pies Wow lots of Pies

I went, I found, I downloaded them ALL - thanks thanks and thanks
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 3:08 AM
It's nice, but you should've used the Maxis milk texture. People don't use different milks simultaneously, so why should Sims?
Alchemist
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:07 PM
Snowflake cookies and chocolate milk, sounds like winter is here..... Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 5:46 PM Last edited by fireflies : 4th Nov 2007 at 4:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nelson340
It's nice, but you should've used the Maxis milk texture.

Oh sure i'll just jump on that for you

Quote: Originally posted by Nelson340
People don't use different milks simultaneously, so why should Sims?

Not sure what you are talking about? Different Milks? this is a clone from the Juice can' not something that affects the Milk Globaly.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 9:21 AM
Your foods are great. I love them. Thanks :D.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:32 AM
thank you so much for these wonderful downloads! ^^
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 9:34 PM Last edited by miros1 : 19th Nov 2009 at 3:14 AM.
Hi! I've downloaded the Snowflake Cookie 4 times and ended up with a 13K file that can't be unzipped with WinRAR (yes, I know it's a zip file...)

The rest of the set is great tho!

Edit: 5th time was the charm....
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:05 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:39 AM
must download and eat cookies!
Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 6:15 PM
me:YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING I CAN DREAM OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my friend:YOU ARE THE MOST AWESOMEEST THING EVER BECAUSE YOU'VE CREATED...*drumroll*...MY DREAM MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I worship you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 11:27 AM
these are pretty neat, and extremely random foods! i like the chocolate milk the best
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 4:18 AM
Great downloads. The only thing I noticed was that the cinnamon raisin toast shows up with the name "grilled cheese".
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 8:46 AM
My cinnamon toast won't work in-game. Doesn't show in the pie menu. It's a shame, my sims badly want them cinnamon raisin toasts.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:46 PM
Thank you.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 21st Jan 2016 at 1:27 AM
I know this is listed as "unsupported," but figured I post in case you ever came back (and in case anyone else might find my post helpful).

I downloaded the Snowflake Cookies, but it's showing up as "Santa Cookies" in all fridge menus except "Make Food for Contest" (when on the hobby lot) where it shows as "Santa Snowflake Cookies." I have all EPS except OFB. I've noticed quite a few inconsistencies with custom foods btwn regular fridge menus and the "Make Food for Contest" one; not sure what's causing that exactly, but it seems to be a pretty common thing. Having two things called "Santa Cookies" (so I have no idea which is which) makes the cookies unusable for me which is a shame, because they look lovely in the screenshots. Is it perhaps possible that my issue is caused by having the Happy Holidays Stuff Pack (Festive Holiday Stuff Pack in Europe) rather than the first Holiday pack? I was under the impression that in included everything from the first plus a few more things, but I've read that some people with Double Deluxe sometimes have issues with things that require Nightlife, so maybe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:23 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 6:45 PM
Thank you
Mad Poster
#25 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 11:14 PM
Just reporting back that I managed to fix the Snowflake Cookies so now the menus display properly in my game. Turns out it was an English UK issue, where I needed to edit the English UK text to read "Snowflake Cookies" instead of "Santa Cookies" which was currently in those fields. Just in case anyone else is having the same or a similar issue, this is what worked for me.