Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quick Display Recolors

by sarah1141 Posted 23rd Oct 2007 at 4:51 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 1:02 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 9:17 AM
Woah, no replies on this yet?
I'm really thankful for this upload. I'm building a little shopping street right now and those lame colors annoy me as well.
Thanks so much for these!
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 5:31 AM
I would love these but your recolors don't seem to show up at all in my game. I have the color enabler package and the OFB expansion pack. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong... Any suggestions?
They look great, btw!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 6:13 AM
thats weird I wonder if anyone else is having problems...I unfortunately have no idea how to fix it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 12:05 AM
These are gorgeous and very much needed - thank-you! I've always preferred the style of these to the other, more modern style ones, but the colours never matched any decor.

I have the right to act my shoe size.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 12:45 AM
I was getting so tired of the in-game colors for these shelves too, thanks so much for making these I'll be using them a lot!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:02 AM
You must have read my mind, although about a year and a half before I had the thought : ) Thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 3:45 PM
I love themmm! Yes, the Maxis colors in OFB are jarring. My flower shops use the green, but blue and white? These are beautiful :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2023 at 2:59 AM
thank you, these are great!